I need help.. My car power loss 4 more times!

The Mixmaster said:
When you buy the OWS spark plugs at BVO, do you need to say that you want the 2nd generation one?

I didnt. I thot they knew better. Wonder if I can approach them to change them? so many months already.

I think I read it from the forum stating that aftermarket spark plugs does not fit beemers, hence require further sealing work to be done or something. The sealing is temporary and require regular visits to the workshop. Could that be the problem ?

SMYUEN said:
The Mixmaster said:
When you buy the OWS spark plugs at BVO, do you need to say that you want the 2nd generation one?

I didnt. I thot they knew better. Wonder if I can approach them to change them? so many months already.

Hey yuen, if i did nt recall wrongly, u can actually return the fautly 1s(where u bought from) n exchange for the generation2 plugs at no charges! The plug distance must adjust until 0.8mm(i tink). Wilson will b more familiar wif tis as he is using the Gen2 right nw!

DC3 said:
Racebred said:
coz you never read the forum! hahahaa actually this 1st gen ows spark thing has been discussed b4. they are indeed faulty and you gotta get them changed at bvo. so next time you must read finish all the threads in the forum ah.

Any comments on the 2nd generation ones? After the bad experience with the 1st generation plugs, I am hesitant to change the stock plugs back to OWS again. $200+ for nothing is too painful, not to mention a whole day down time for the car at the workshop!

Bro, just put the GENII plugs back in!!! It's very good this time!!! So far 2 months liao for me!! Took them out to check recently, still good overall!!

If in any case of 'bad luck' that the GENII still have problems, just go back to BVO & they'll do a diagnostic check for you FOC!!

They will replace again the plugs FOC!!

Time taken at BVO is less than 1 hr for the job!! Not whole day & no expensive PML charges!!

'The Great White'

SIGH.....you all never reply to my mail earlier. Sigh....

Now too late loh..

But will contact BVO for replacement.

CHeers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back