I want a BMW

Re: I want a BMW

longhorn;472129 said:
allo allo..Welcome. You think these ppl are bad??! Let me assure u, the REALLY BAD ones haven't said anything yet. LOL...
I had the Rover 416 before..luv it!! Rover still alive in China as Roewe.
Yep, the Rover interior is beautiful indeed.. :thumbsup:

ktnpl;472111 said:
I was tempted 5 years ago but my priority then was to clear the home loan first, so head wins lol.
i also wanting to shift back to the East side leh, when the price is no where near this level la.

leebmer;472036 said:
lol...did u go for the test drive five yrs ago? that was the killer for me..
looks like the test drive is the final nail in the head huh??? i drove my friend's Bimmer some years back..handling is just fantastic. if like that hor, should i still make an appt for test drive this weekend??? :thinking:

:wtf:

I_Want_A_BMW;472358 said:
Yep, the Rover interior is beautiful indeed.. :thumbsup:

i also wanting to shift back to the East side leh, when the price is no where near this level la.

looks like the test drive is the final nail in the head huh??? i drove my friend's Bimmer some years back..handling is just fantastic. if like that hor, should i still make an appt for test drive this weekend??? :thinking:

:wtf:

Why not you test dirve all german cars...you will decide which one to pick from...believe me, I had tried all german cars before getting my pocket burnt!!! Try Opel, Audi, Merc and lastly the Bimmer...you'll see the difference between them...:D

look out all the post/threads by the bros here...
then look at the bros mod...

ur heart will pump very fast....

happy viewin....

chris_jac68;472362 said:
Why not you test dirve all german cars...you will decide which one to pick from...believe me, I had tried all german cars before getting my pocket burnt!!! Try Opel, Audi, Merc and lastly the Bimmer...you'll see the difference between them...:D
so true..test bimmer as the final model..try to test drive all brands in the same day..then will have a more accurate analysis..

Bro,

Tried Merc, Audi and Lexus...... all great cars in their own rights..... But I don't know why.... once I got into a Bimmer and test drove it......no turning back liao, period.

Sheer Driving Pleasure......1 word......SHIOK

Cheers

kim_pioneer;472794 said:
Bro,

Tried Merc, Audi and Lexus...... all great cars in their own rights..... But I don't know why.... once I got into a Bimmer and test drove it......no turning back liao, period.

Sheer Driving Pleasure......1 word......SHIOK

Cheers

u are wrong... Its not SHIOK :liar:

i still can remember the feeling when i was driving my friend's BMW some years back.

The feeling was 'SIBEI SHIOK" :thumbsup:

I_Want_A_BMW;473188 said:

i still can remember the feeling when i was driving my friend's BMW some years back.

Bro Mai Tu Liao...

I_Want_A_BMW;473188 said:

Yup,,,,, you've said it.....so the choice is clear...

Now is the convincing part that you have to do......its you show now

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79bcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back