ICE Meetup: Fernvale Point CP

relag

Hi friends, I'll like to organise an ICE Meetup for everyone who is passionate about Car Audio. Objective of this meetup is very simple:

- Sharing of your experiences and also auditing one anothers setup to gain more insight of your setup or ICE.

I personally find that the ICE community is very small and sometimes people are not sharing enough. I've learnt thru the hard way of spending on unnecessary stuffs. Hence thru this meetup, I hope that anyone who are interested in ICE can come together to share with everyone your experiences and ideas. This especially benefits those who are new in ICE also.

Venue: Fernvale Point, carpark above KOUFU coffeeshop, Sengakang West Ave
Date: 18 Dec 11 (Sunday)
Time: 8pm onwards

I know the location will not be able to please everyone living in Singapore. Since I have the honour to organise the first meetup, lets try to make it if you can... :p I'm sure if this one is forth coming, subsequent meetups can be arranged at other venues. The CP is very quite and not many people park there, hence its a good place for a small gathering.

Those who are interested, plse put down your name here:

1. Relag aka Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ICE Meetup: Fernvale Point CP

i'll be out of town.. enjoy the ICE meet up :D

relag;713785 said:
Hi friends, I'll like to organise an ICE Meetup for everyone who is passionate about Car Audio. Objective of this meetup is very simple:

- Sharing of your experiences and also auditing one anothers setup to gain more insight of your setup or ICE.

I personally find that the ICE community is very small and sometimes people are not sharing enough. I've learnt thru the hard way of spending on unnecessary stuffs. Hence thru this meetup, I hope that anyone who are interested in ICE can come together to share with everyone your experiences and ideas. This especially benefits those who are new in ICE also.

I know the location will not be able to please everyone living in Singapore. Since I have the honour to organise the first meetup, lets try to make it if you can... :p I'm sure if this one is forth coming, subsequent meetups can be arranged at other venues. The CP is very quite and not many people park there, hence its a good place for a small gathering.

1. Relag aka Andy
2. Avatar aka Melvin (Blue E90 320i)

Thanks for organising Andy. I am in!

Wah good start! Thanks Melvin for e support. It has been along long time since I've organized the last ice meetup man... Think got a few years Liao, haha... ;) Hope to see more ice enthusiasts in this meetup. Cheers

relag;713785 said:

1. Relag aka Andy

Count me in..

1. Relag aka Andy
2. Avatar aka Melvin (Blue E90 320i)
3. Yauc
4. Berylium

Hi speeddream

I shy leh...

Hi guys, seems like its gonna be a small group meetup, can contact me at 97410261 when you're there. Think we can all meet at the KouFu coffee shop to have some kopi first. Pls also let me know if you can't make it. Thanks ;)

Guys, my sincere apologies....I missed the meet up as I was busy with my house move. I thought that I will make it on time, but was delayed until 9+pm. Paiseh...makan on me next time!

Guys, my sincere apologies....I missed the meet up as I was busy with my house move. I thought that I will make it on time, but was delayed until 9+pm. Paiseh...makan on me next time!

No problem Mel, we had a great time with Yauc and Berylium. Should have called me as we left only at ard 1045pm. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back