If no cruise control, can install cruise control?

Re: If no cruise control, can install cruise control?

The F10 cruise control functions rocks! U can set the speed then use the lever on the stalk to adjust the speed up or down...no need to brake at all. Sibeh song...

I think all the Fs have that function

MW;1014373 said:
The F10 cruise control functions rocks! U can set the speed then use the lever on the stalk to adjust the speed up or down...no need to brake at all. Sibeh song...

I think all the Fs have that function

My E oso have.... **yawns**

BMW solid then...

Yawn for wat? U dissing me or ur car?

MW;1014388 said:
BMW solid then...

Yawn for wat? U dissing me or ur car?

Dun so sensitive la. Come to kallang tonight buy you happy meal. :)

Meek;1014389 said:
Dun so sensitive la. Come to kallang tonight buy you happy meal. :)

simi buy? no heart one.

Everyday see u post in FB all the super food n u never invite us to go share share... u no heart

MW;1014390 said:
simi buy? no heart one.

Everyday see u post in FB all the super food n u never invite us to go share share... u no heart

Oooops. Shhhhh.... dun picar me closet activities le. I not gordon ramsey yet. Plus... the table you are handcuffed to.... cant get you past the main entrance.

Come kallang and sign autographs for your fansi... inspire the e60s to upgrade to f10s.

davidtch;1014370 said:
In that case, can we still do cruise control with brake function?

That is more usable feature rather than pure cruise control.

This means a lot more electronics to integrate. You will need the front radar unit and a different DSC pump. This all means big big bucks..

All Tom Cruise's wives could not control him.

None of them had cruise control.

R2D;1014481 said:
This means a lot more electronics to integrate. You will need the front radar unit and a different DSC pump. This all means big big bucks..

Oh u die, u mention "big bucks"..this is a no-no for the current batch of BMW owners...for the following reasons:-

1) FC comparison
2) buy 316 wanna unleash tiger in the engine AND still have good FC
3) late delivery by 2-3 days, must force PML/SE to give free servicing vouchers, 3M car mat, free ERP cashcard etc or threaten to report to BMW-AG
4) Servicing of car out of country
5) Sell fake items and pass off as real
6) Buy fake items and say its real
7) curse Fatimah and TP/LTA ancestors 18 generations burn in Hell for summoning them cos they never put 50 cents coupon or speeding or drink driving
8 )Stock car but say its M5 (I never say jonleeck)
9) jio fight but then all internet heros...ok irrelevant

Last edited by a moderator:

Manual car got cruise control anot?

Oilman;1014699 said:
Manual car got cruise control anot?

I ever heard someone say his manual car has no "P" function and thus manual cars are lousy and he regrets not buying an auto car.

I wanna install something on my car but the cruise control will not work...so I was thinking...do we use CC a lot in Sg? I know Malaysia we use but on Sg roads? I recall I only use 1-2 times a month for 5-10 mins each time n only in kpe tunnel. Other than that, normal days never touch at all..

so, u think I can boh hiu CC n go ahead to install that thing? Everything else works

Please do NOT cruise on the right-most lane.

MW;1035112 said:
I wanna install something on my car but the cruise control will not work...so I was thinking...do we use CC a lot in Sg? I know Malaysia we use but on Sg roads? I recall I only use 1-2 times a month for 5-10 mins each time n only in kpe tunnel. Other than that, normal days never touch at all..

so, u think I can boh hiu CC n go ahead to install that thing? Everything else works
If you install active cruise control with stop and go function, it can be used everyday. In fact, it's reaction time is better than human.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88vip1com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back