If you are poor, just too bad...

Re: If you are poor, just too bad...

Oilman;1050715 said:
Nehmind, you can always count on another nutcase to show up.

Are u one of those pur lumpah government people?

I surrender.

I no eyes see.

I wanted to highlight plights of poor people.

I wanted to suggest more assistance from you know who.

I never asked for internet bickerings among lovers.

I don't want to see more internet keyboard warriors.

Newbies vs oldbies, doesn't matter, not interesting to me.

Better close this thread.

Peace out

weez;1050707 said:
I was initially in because of my new ride and want to know more fellow beemers. But after a while, noted that all yr posts are pur lumpah government. Isn't a forum for diverse views?

Please read properly, he shot me first. Anyway this is meaningless.

You are right on the last part. Not keen to visit here anymore.
Maybe you interested to share your SingPass.

By the way, can anyone find themselves in the Group Photo (shown up everytime u login)?

So fast wanna ask to share singpass? Slept together oredi ah? Waaaaa... so fast...

There are some of us who are serious about the topic, some not but it's all fine so long as we don't get too personal. Come to think of it, it has been a long time since we had a BMW-SG charity event.

I wonder why we can not discuss in a civilized manner? It is sad to see grown up to behave like kids.

weez;1050707 said:
I was initially in because of my new ride and want to know more fellow beemers. But after a while, noted that all yr posts are pur lumpah government. Isn't a forum for diverse views?

Please read properly, he shot me first. Anyway this is meaningless.

You are right on the last part. Not keen to visit here anymore.

Chill bro. This forum is kinda weird I agree if it is new to you. If you hang on around for a bit more, you will see the true fanciful and interesting characters of these guys. For example, we have a gigolo king, an atas mlawyer who owns SQ, some guy who post illegal boobie pictures, one dude who has fetish to do it on durians, playful tongue-in-cheek members who sometimes speak hot air and stir shite but actually meant no harm. A handful has dark humor but if you see from a different light, they are hardly sarcastic. Some are bored, some are internet warriors but many are 'intellectuals' in their own fields. Many are really car fanatics and a handful are rich enough to track in their high-end cars. Certainly not all are por lampar on gahmen (I can guarantee you that 10x over) and a limited number certainly never vote for what they see in parliament now.

More importantly when it is time gets serious, some of us make objective judgements on matters and contribute constructively (I never say Kenn, red bean, davidtch etc). But most of us are here to share info, learn, sell, buy, watch videos and see neh nehs. Sure majority is keyboard warriors. But hey what can we else more can we do in Sg to vent views?

If you haven't given up by now and leave, make an effort to stay and watch comedies unfold themselves. Just need to be patient with these guys because they are terrible and incorrigible OT-makers. If all else fails, there are always the neh^2 pics of TWMM, Korean MM, PRC MM, Msia MM, Sg runways (oops) etc to keep your eyes glued and hands busy.

Finally we have the most obliging and liberal mods. I don't think I would had said this but I doubt I ever saw this elsewhere in other sg car forums. No lah.. I'm not suggesting that they are sleeping on their jobs hokay....

*Run to hide*

Last edited by a moderator:

I dun own Sq.

I just steal their lounge toilet paper

Stupid

DrK;1050815 said:
Chill bro. This forum is kinda weird I agree if it is new to you. If you hang on around for a bit more, you will see the true fanciful and interesting characters of these guys. For example, we have a gigolo king, an atas mlawyer who owns SQ, some guy who post illegal boobie pictures, one dude who has fetish to do it on durians, playful tongue-in-cheek members who sometimes speak hot air and stir shite but actually meant no harm. A handful has dark humor but if you see from a different light, they are hardly sarcastic. Some are bored, some are internet warriors but many are 'intellectuals' in their own fields. Many are really car fanatics and a handful are rich enough to track in their high-end cars. Certainly not all are por lampar on gahmen (I can guarantee you that 10x over) and a limited number certainly never vote for what they see in parliament now.

More importantly when it is time gets serious, some of us make objective judgements on matters and contribute constructively (I never say Kenn, red bean, davidtch etc). But most of us are here to share info, learn, sell, buy, watch videos and see neh nehs. Sure majority is keyboard warriors. But hey what can we else more can we do in Sg to vent views?

If you haven't given up by now and leave, make an effort to stay and watch comedies unfold themselves. Just need to be patient with these guys because they are terrible and incorrigible OT-makers. If all else fails, there are always the neh^2 pics of TWMM, Korean MM, PRC MM, Msia MM, Sg runways (oops) etc to keep your eyes glued and hands busy.

Finally we have the most obliging and liberal mods. I don't think I would had said this but I doubt I ever saw this elsewhere in other sg car forums. No lah.. I'm not suggesting that they are sleeping on their jobs hokay....

*Run to hide*

hooray u earned the 3rd LIKE I ever gave out...so which m I?

Just read thru the all the threads...amazing how an intellectual (well almost) discussion with some interesting view points being raised has turned to a personal spat. Disappointing.

Lets all learn to respect each others views and not resort to name calling. Would we behave like this if its not the virtual world?

MW;1050817 said:
I dun own Sq.

Stupid

I also own SQ. I own SQ stocks.

Better than toilet paper.

I'm sart.

DrK;1050815 said:

*Run to hide*

Toto, I shouldn't have said a handful. Actually just you.

*clap clap*

MW;1050817 said:
I dun own Sq.

Stupid

Stop using up the lounge paper! Up till just now I was still hunting high and low in the lounge for the xyzccbnpnt@&$?!!! 8-ply golden backside paper lor!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back