ninja07;405604 said:I'll take the E36 but minus those hideous arches hahah. I think with the flared fenders is already nice enough....
Terry;405558 said:eh..? how come the GTR is RHD
axl;405620 said:Bro, I believe all vers of the R34 are JDM RHDs ar. :singsing:
marklee;405609 said:I think the arches look great! They are inspired from the E30 M3 arches. IMHO the arches are what defines this car.
ninja07;405646 said:I was referring to the pronounced arches over the wheels of the E36, which the E30 M3 does not have. The E30 M3 does not come with typical wheel 'arches' but rather, flared fenders which gives it the wide body look
![]()
ninja07;405604 said:I'll take the E36 but minus those hideous arches hahah. I think with the flared fenders is already nice enough....
Blitzer;406036 said:brOtha ninja!!!! how have u been la!.. been a LONG time man.. hope alls well and good... and of cos..
..some new pics of yr 46 preese..
![]()