illegal tint

Re: illegal tint

LOL..u guys are so funny...

this kinda thing is just luck la..lucky or unlucky..

Oh my god. For goodness ake juz find lobangs for the inspection sake lah..... i never had problems wif inspection... never whatever mods no problem at all.... 316 become 330 also can... E30 log card but physical car is E46 also no issue.... $$$ talk Shit walks.

Cheers.

Singapore corruption free my foot.

Valor;350355 said:
During inspection just tear off the sides that are illegal if u fail the inspection and they will pass you. My windscreen was illegal as well so I ended up having to remove at cool n lite first than pass inspection than return to cool n lite to put back at a discounted rate.

hi valor,
understand ur ride is a z4 also right, can know where u do your window tint? as i heard z4 cannot do as the side door got air bag and if do tinting normally need to take out the car side board??

Roasty;350271 said:
hai.. ya lah..

i edit mine u edit yours. faster!!

EH Roasty,

I see your above post very cute leh, but Azriel haven edited his post leh....shitz....faster call him to edit man. :lol2:

panzer;356995 said:
Oh my god. For goodness ake juz find lobangs for the inspection sake lah..... i never had problems wif inspection... never whatever mods no problem at all.... 316 become 330 also can... E30 log card but physical car is E46 also no issue.... $$$ talk Shit walks.

Cheers.

Singapore corruption free my foot.

Eh bro don post such things here man, U never know who is surfing the forum, later all lobang bubbles genna burst man.....dangerous haha, later my fav mechanic tell me cannot already, now catch very tight then I sianz half haha :lol2:

i got my letter from LTA liao..

warning only.. but next time if get caught again, will get fined..

phew :)

Roasty;357657 said:
i got my letter from LTA liao..

warning only.. but next time if get caught again, will get fined..

phew :)

wah heng ah, lucky for U man. I also thinking of tinting mine super black, but now scared scared haha. Anyways congrats for just getting a warning ya. See when free, meetup for kopi, haven metup with alot of you guys yet. Wanna get to know more :lol2:

hellboyII;357264 said:
hi valor,
understand ur ride is a z4 also right, can know where u do your window tint? as i heard z4 cannot do as the side door got air bag and if do tinting normally need to take out the car side board??

u mean take out the side door panel ?? i;m not on z4, but for my rides, all nvr take out door panel :) but it's still done very well and veyr good

tjy;357729 said:
u mean take out the side door panel ?? i;m not on z4, but for my rides, all nvr take out door panel :) but it's still done very well and veyr good

hi tjy,
noted your advised im gng to check ard the various shop for tint :)

I juz failed my inspection 2 days ago bcos of window tint. Now thinking of removing it and putting back a new one after 2nd inspection, but a bit le cher. Anyone can Pm me where and how to get the lobang :)
Thanks

jylam;366233 said:
I juz failed my inspection 2 days ago bcos of window tint. Now thinking of removing it and putting back a new one after 2nd inspection, but a bit le cher. Anyone can Pm me where and how to get the lobang :)
Thanks

jylam, i dun tink anyone will dare to PM u the lobang... give u a hint, visit the workshop direct and ask. dun call. i can cfm that u visit 5 workshops, 1 will hv the lobang.*wink*.

Hello Guys....New here so if i have said anything wrong..pls correct me.... Abt all the window tint that not approve..Pls do be careful cos year end coming( You know what i mean)...Lots of Summons will be issued out during these time. There might also be operation( a certain period )for TP to catch those illegal MOD on Cars...Etc... .Good Luck N take Care

You got find the workshop who can do the 100% pass inspection.. No need to drive your car down.. Just pay $150 i think.. hahaa...

DarKy;366424 said:
You got find the workshop who can do the 100% pass inspection.. No need to drive your car down.. Just pay $150 i think.. hahaa...

hmmm.. is the regulations getting stricter now ??? previously got a workshop that helps at 180... now i ask, they tell me they no longer got such thing liao... i tink we better refrain from saying anything abt such workshops online...if not 1 day i tink we all realli mus keep my rides super legal...

Nah bey, I am reporting all of you to police. I am an exemplary citizen. PM say one

Hi ianski

I'm not too sure if u'll be interested in half tint - 60% of the window is of a darker tint and the rest is of a lighter tint. I'm not too sure what is the percentage of my tint coz it's my dad who came up with this idea. =)

Most importantly, the darker tint above is to really help keep off the sunlight when you drive.

eh.. juz my point of view, if u ar driving a nice car why cant let people know or c who the driver is huh??

Darker tint makes the car look nicer and not hide the driver...imho.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back