I'm buying new BMW, what freebis to ask from SE?

Beem Up

Hi Bors & Sis

BMW is having a Christmas promo where they are giving a $6k over-trade, thus the 320i can go for around $126k. It could be even lower if you consider interest rebates, though the overall interest cost will be very high over the loan period.

I've waited for a while before buying and I believe this is a good time to get it now. Need some advice on the kind of freebies I should ask from the SE. Or is there any good SE to recommend?

Thanks.:)

Beem Up

Re: I'm buying new BMW, what freebis to ask from SE?

Squeeze SE? u mean char-bor SE :lol2:

OK frankly I dont think u can squeeze much, but try for Xenons(adaptive). Good luck.

PM me and i can recommend my SE to you

some freebies that came from the SE's own pocket/commission...3M mats(S$80+)...exhaust tip (S$40+)

Beem Up;155634 said:
Hi Bors & Sis

BMW is having a Christmas promo where they are giving a $6k over-trade, thus the 320i can go for around $126k. It could be even lower if you consider interest rebates, though the overall interest cost will be very high over the loan period.

I've waited for a while before buying and I believe this is a good time to get it now. Need some advice on the kind of freebies I should ask from the SE. Or is there any good SE to recommend?

Thanks.:)

Beem Up

Ask for cash-back from SE. Most practical.

I got 3M-type mats free as well.

Thanks for the tips so far, Bros.

On the cash back, any idea what kind of amount we are looking at? It is also a deduction from the SE's commission?

Cheers

Beem Up;155732 said:
Thanks for the tips so far, Bros.

On the cash back, any idea what kind of amount we are looking at? It is also a deduction from the SE's commission?

Cheers

Have PM-ed you. Believe it comes from the SE. Had the same deal with my SEAT previously, but the amt was smaller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back