Re: i'm new to bmw-sg

hello welcome to forum,
ai race mai?

hello hello...

hows your stay so far?

do you play futsal?

Actually for newbies with stock cars, kind of embarassing for us to go Kallang meet-up where most cars are modified
Notice people are a bit mod-mad here, and those of us who aint, boring stock cars:(
So are stock car owners welcome?

asianrage;376695 said:
Actually for newbies with stock cars, kind of embarassing for us to go Kallang meet-up where most cars are modified Notice people are a bit mod-mad here, and those of us who aint, boring stock cars:( So are stock car owners welcome?

Bro this is a BMW enthusiast forum, does not matter if you mod or not =) why embarrassing?
All are welcome..FYI some of the guys here don't drive BMW too. We are all a friendly bunch, all are welcome of cos:)

asianrage;376695 said:
Actually for newbies with stock cars, kind of embarassing for us to go Kallang meet-up where most cars are modified
Notice people are a bit mod-mad here, and those of us who aint, boring stock cars:(
Most stock cars don't last 1-2 meetups... without some kind of poison.. :yummie:

asianrage;376695 said:
the meet up is a good place for you to find out more about your car and meet up with people that share your same passion. the BMW passion.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8vnwin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back