• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Importing aftermkt Parts for the M3

clubace77

To all M3 owners,

After driving the car awhile... i guess its time to "enhance" the ride... realise sadly though that most stuff for the M3 needs to be imported.

Well I was thinking if there're any other M3 owners out there who wish to import stuff like Vorsteiner Parts, Bilstein PSS9s, exhaust etc. then we could do it together... and perhaps save on the shipping.... just a tot though....

Cheers!

Re: Importing aftermkt Parts for the M3

Well, 2 persons i can readily think of who have done up their rides swee swee has gotta be M3 man himself Mr TripleM, and of course OMGWTFBBQCTEPIEAYEOLDCHANGKEE Mr RaptureM3.

They could easily point in the right direction I'm sure.

Perhaps a new thread, with pics of the intended part, along with fitment and cost of item and shipping along with savings if eg. 3 were ordered would start ur mod trip going.

Happy Modding!

For single items, maybe the resident forum importers like Great White could help you with ur required item. Cheers.

yah ask TofuM3 i mean RaptureM3 he has vortstiner stuff.
his car below

bmwm3alex1717ie.jpg

Someone finally understands my plight!

Yes, most parts for the M3 isn't avaliable in SG and you would have to import it yourself. If you can't find someone to share shipping with you, it would most definately cost a bomb. But i guess that's the price you have to pay to make your M3 unique.

For a start, how about a pair of replica Hamann GTR sideskirts. That is what i'm looking to get next.

P.S. Screw you ARDICKA.

RaptureM3 said:
Someone finally understands my plight!

Yes, most parts for the M3 isn't avaliable in SG and you would have to import it yourself. If you can't find someone to share shipping with you, it would most definately cost a bomb. But i guess that's the price you have to pay to make your M3 unique.

For a start, how about a pair of replica Hamann GTR sideskirts. That is what i'm looking to get next.

P.S. Screw you ARDICKA.
waa drooling liao..GTR sideskirt!!chio man! ALEX GO FOR IT!

After mkt parts for M3 is almost non-existent here in Spore ( u can buy the K&N drop-in filter easily tho..)..Even for the rims, one has to indent the appropriate specs for it. Shipping cost is the main killer.

To RuptureM3 - sideskirts huh....? well tats a start for sure.... will go check to see how it looks and we'll probably be able to work something out.... btw.... can't help but ask.... is that tofu sticker on the side of your ride for REAL???? hahaha..... But honestly great ride you have!

To TripleM my man - ya you've warned me before.... everything practically is on indent basis.... will keep your advise in mind tho.... btw where can i get the K&N drop in filter... think its time for a change.... fresh lungs are always good....

To Nuke - You're probably right.... some pics/parts wanted/shipping cost in a new thread will probably get things going.... i'll let the resident importers kick things off.... I also forsee new M3 blood soon....

To SEI - hahaha.. thanks for that tofu pic of RuptureM3's ride!

SEI said:
yah ask TofuM3 i mean RaptureM3 he has vortstiner stuff.
his car below

bmwm3alex1717ie.jpg

Tofu M3? Fell off my seat laughing. I saw a AE85 in SG with that sticker but I cant believe its on a bimmer too? He must be crazy over Initial D. :lol2:

I have the entire Initial D Fourth Stage D Non-Stop Selection Eurobeat mp3s to compliment the listening for his ride if he wants it. :laughlik:

RaptureM3 said:
.. It's a photoshop. Stupid SEI.
lol..hey where to buy the photo shop software? i wanna get it n make the same thing on SEI's M3..lol..:lol2: :lol2: i just dunn understand y SEI love this idea so much...:) :lol2:

:p its coming soon alex its coming soon along with the TTG sticker (but full not the short form) for your window with the singapore flag

EDIT: Just to clear this up i did not do the photoshop...

SEI,why not tell everyone what does TTG mean.. :twisted:

Clubace
U can buy the drop-in filter from either Juzz4Cars or BVO. Probably ard 100bux and can last bloody long time. It's the same part number as E46 320-330...

Thanks Jack! will do so real soon and since stock isn't a problem i guess i should be able to get it hooked in without an appt.... :)

Absolutely...
few minutes job...I m sure u will like it. At least I do and won't go back to open pod.

clubace77 said:
To all M3 owners,

After driving the car awhile... i guess its time to "enhance" the ride... realise sadly though that most stuff for the M3 needs to be imported.

Well I was thinking if there're any other M3 owners out there who wish to import stuff like Vorsteiner Parts, Bilstein PSS9s, exhaust etc. then we could do it together... and perhaps save on the shipping.... just a tot though....

Cheers!

I know the mod bug is difficult to resist, and it’s really your money and time. But, let me share my view …. The stock M3 is already a very competent car!! Unless you track it very often, its power, brakes (yes, brakes!!) and suspension is VERY good. Have you even explored the upside limits of what your stock M3 can do? Yes, its brakes are the weakest link, but, that is if you take her on track doing non-stop hot laps. Some will still remember the last M-track day by PML (yes, once upon a time, they still do organize such events), Keith was taking customers on hot laps taxi ride all morning non-stop, no problem what so ever. Suspension, yes, there are GC and PSS and other suspension that are more compliance than stock, but prepare to spend TIME to properly tune the after market suspension to achieve the balance for your car. Some here will know Eric (race driver, not WT!!) commented that Prof Yeoh’s stock M3 suspension is still the most balanced setup among the few M3 he drove, including mine and Chris; it took me almost 6 months to get the suspension properly setup.

So, if you are feeling expensive and want to spend some money, my suggestion is to invest in some professional driver’s training; mod the driver before you mod the car. Enjoy …..

To Triple M my man.... yup open pod is out of the question..... taking it from you just reassures me that what i believed in is true.... open pods dun work well on AT.

To m3magic.... honestly man you're absolutely right.... previous rides i had had so many things that bugged me that i made sure mods were put in almost the moment it rolled out the showroom.... however so far i can't seem to find much complain on the M3.... well the airfilter would be something i wanna change to keep the engine cleaner.... and the issue of springs.... mine's a 4 yr old car so wonder when the springs will go kaput!

ace77,

rex7_vtec used to be a great Site Sponsor... :D also, if u are thinking of getting DPE rims, my fren is bringing them in..

to rex7.... yup i guess you're right.... furthermore i'm not really into power.... just aesthetics.... so i guess i could ask the site sponsors here if i need anything.... thanks for the advise....

to adliz.... hehe....wat i want is your bodykit man.... just got rims so dun think i wanna look at new shoes at the moment.... :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yo88mom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back