Incoming!

Re: Incoming!

jialatz lah...wonder if she will ever make her 2nd post...

pilotsnoopy;175881 said:
jialatz lah...wonder if she will ever make her 2nd post...

i'm sure she will... i've a hunch that she's part of the SMU group that's doing some project on the bmw brand image thingy.

louis;175919 said:
i'm sure she will... i've a hunch that she's part of the SMU group that's doing some project on the bmw brand image thingy.

hey...yea you got that right i think..good hunch...

how about a group meet in SMU one of these monthly meetings instead... :p

Long time ago, back in the delphi days, me and a couple of the antique old birds in the forum did have wkday lunches semi-regularly at SIM. Hehehe... those were the days. ;)

Hullo Stella, welcome, no worry about not chio, so long as little bit more chio than Ru Hua can liao.. Orh LuLu say one.

yea...like my singapore girls...chio right~

Hey peepz!
Here comes my second post and hopefully more. You guys are a funny bunch! Yup Stella means Star, hope i be shining high like a star. Yup, i am part of the 3 "man" team doing the branding project. Hope you guys wouldnt feel like we are invaders yeah? We, like you all, are passionate about BMW and would like to analyse them in their good and bad ways hoping to make things better for them if anything is bad, so do give us your feedbacks! =)
Do come to the new SMU campus! There are Gelare Cafe, Kopitiam, Kiliney, TCC that you guys can hang out at. I am always worried i be knocked down one day crossing the new road because before it was made public, we all use it like a normal pavement.
It would be cool if the F1 cars swoosh past my school!! I will be drooling at the cars...

got free parking or not? i used up all my money to buy bmw....so now i m cheaponana.

totoseow;176246 said:
got free parking or not? i used up all my money to buy bmw....so now i m cheaponana.

ai hiong siew ai jiap siew...u no money who got money? big cannon fairy...:nehnehhh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back