• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Info before buying E36 White till 2019

Re: Info before buying E36 White till 2019

Its sold, you bought it? I like the interior :)

Maybe TS bought it immediately after posting this cos he buay tahan liao and CNY coming, must drive BMW to show off to frens and relatives.

BMW FTW!

well ive put a deposit. was just wondering if there is any known issues with this car =)

too late liao. just enjoy the car lah, nothing a good workshop cannot resolve. If previous owner takes care of the car like the remaining E36 owners here, I think your new purchase should be a 'safe' buy. Demand to get the car by Fri so u can have whole of Sat to wash n wax it in time for reunion dinner

Deposit is transferable la. lol. I was looking at another E36 but it was more expensive, then got a call from the owner saything this one not that good. so getting the heeby jeebys. lol.

MW;736233 said:
too late liao. just enjoy the car lah, nothing a good workshop cannot resolve. If previous owner takes care of the car like the remaining E36 owners here, I think your new purchase should be a 'safe' buy. Demand to get the car by Fri so u can have whole of Sat to wash n wax it in time for reunion dinner

I not chinese leh =P Its true that alot of people really take care of them E36ers! And from this interior can see that this guy put alot of thought into the car. Engine bay was really clean as well, has receipt records for the last 2 years and he has spent a massive amount on the car. Just worried that its a lemon that will need constant repairs!

XXX;736188 said:
Its sold, you bought it? I like the interior :)

well getting it tmrw if all goes well. The interior is pretty sweet and paintwork is new, not a big fan of white though, my previous E36 was black. But i guess i'll try it and if it doesnt grow on me prolly get a that matt black sticker job. wonder how much those cost hmm.

MystiKaL;736238 said:
Deposit is transferable la. lol. I was looking at another E36 but it was more expensive, then got a call from the owner saything this one not that good. so getting the heeby jeebys. lol.

The owner? You mean the previous owner before you? If he says its not that good better ask him where no good man...

XXX;736292 said:
The owner? You mean the previous owner before you? If he says its not that good better ask him where no good man...

Okay mebbe should explain more clearly, (though abit drama! lol)

I was considering 2 cars, the one with the link up there and this one :Used BMW 320i Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

To be honest prefer the latter (blue) one but its a tad more expensive and cos its direct owner its really hard to get financing. For some reason they need a 15k deposit and the white car only needs 8k deposit.

Owner of Blue mentioned that the white car used to be owned by a forummer but had to be sold due to many recurring issues. I think owner was being nice la giving me the heads up since the car is under the dealer now and it would be good info to know.

I mean obviously for a car this old the wear and tear is going to be a continous process but im worried there might be bigger issues with this car in particular.!

6 potter more shiok and blue one looks more chio.

as for financing, can always look for car brokers like Bro Goat to help u settle all the looking arounf, paperwork and application.
Bro Goat da man.....helped me settle my e36 dereg n scrap and recently my company sale of our PA van and purchase of a goods van....very patient and resourceful.....i no need headache

Also feel blue one better, nicer with bucket seats, nicer rims, white one rims 16" only.
Blue one 320, like mine, shiok.

sszone;736512 said:
6 potter more shiok and blue one looks more chio.

as for financing, can always look for car brokers like Bro Goat to help u settle all the looking arounf, paperwork and application.
Bro Goat da man.....helped me settle my e36 dereg n scrap and recently my company sale of our PA van and purchase of a goods van....very patient and resourceful.....i no need headache

please forward contact! im thinking of porting my rims over to the new car anyway but yes the blue one more sporty, but since direct owner the finance damn heachache.

Last edited by a moderator:

XXX;736524 said:
Also feel blue one better, nicer with bucket seats, nicer rims, white one rims 16" only.
Blue one 320, like mine, shiok.

Blue one's got a 'LUMPY' engine brudder (glaring at you from advert pic)... u get more for what yr paying for..
;)

Blue one have more performance packed!:goodup:

But there is an element of risk with 'power-packed' rides, hopefully they haven't been thrashed. Buyer has to exercise discretion.

Having said that, the blue ride does look tidy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vc77store

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back