Infratint and my woes.....

Re: Infratint and my woes.....

Just to share..... I installed Infratint's latest film.... a clear (60% VLT) film with 99.0% IR and heat rejection capabilities on a black on brown interior VW Sirocco.

Performance SOLID...100% no horse run with 'stock looking' non-tinted looks.

Not suitable for run lion tint lover types...

u just wanna broadcast to everyone that, amongst other cars in ur stable, u also have a VW Sirocco, as tinting has no performance, just looks

Infratint and my woes.....

wa. nice. you can play vadar in the roc flash imperial cruise liao.

im sick of hearing good things ONLY for infratint. let me tell u a bad thing for real.

that fattify sherman face actually put infratint brand sticker allover my cars. side windows n rear windshield n front etc. i hate it. the logo sibei ugly.

I tear them off the moment I leave Trade Hub...stop by side of the busy road kenna horn also bo chap, tear off sticker more impt. Stomp me lor, I dun care one

My bad feedback - Infratint's toilet should use 4-ply.

High class.

Hmmm.....what is wrong with having double chin? I mean triple chin.

totoseow;939756 said:
the logo sibei ugly.

MW;939773 said:
I tear them off the moment I leave Trade Hub...stop by side of the busy road kenna horn also bo chap, tear off sticker more impt. Stomp me lor, I dun care one

Sherman...... Pls take note........ :OTpolis:

Ugly is a very sensitive word here in forum :p

totoseow;939756 said:
im sick of hearing good things ONLY for infratint. let me tell u a bad thing for real.

that fattify sherman face actually put infratint brand sticker allover my cars. side windows n rear windshield n front etc. i hate it. the logo sibei ugly.

PUi to all... Only to Jason...i will be senting u our Infratint Gold class award 2012 for being our best supporter of the year.. 1 year tint 4-5 times...

hi.... my cars feel like they lost BHP after tearing away those 'ugly' infratint logos.....

where can I go to paste them back in hopes of gaining back bhp

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyngo1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back