Infratint Automotive Film - Photo Gallery

Re: Infratint Automotive Film - Photo Gallery

SLK69;601696 said:
MY new car coming hor.........got discount anot???

U so rich ...dont need la... cannot lau kui..

BoBby say he sell his S class marcheelee earn $$, so no need discount.

Hi Sherman, called you last week, may I know how many days in advance I need to make an appointment before I go down?

littleblue;602310 said:
Hi Sherman, called you last week, may I know how many days in advance I need to make an appointment before I go down?

Hi littleblue...just call me an hour before u like to come down to check on my availablity... better than pre-appt...

hi Sherman,
Approximately how long does it take to do an E class coupe?

sherman0888;602368 said:
Hi littleblue...just call me an hour before u like to come down to check on my availablity... better than pre-appt...

hi Sherman, walau, your busy schedule :)
I should be going your place next week , will call you for appoinment, BTW, how long it takes?

Markus;602369 said:
hi Sherman,
Approximately how long does it take to do an E class coupe?

Hi Markus.

Installation on average 3 hours ya.. Hope to see u soon.

littleblue;602416 said:
hi Sherman, walau, your busy schedule :)
I should be going your place next week , will call you for appoinment, BTW, how long it takes?

Alright bro...see u soon... around 3 hours for installation...

Thanks Sherman, good job!!!
impressed by the "speed", may be you should set a list to see which car the fastest? :)

hosaybo88;602809 said:
Sherman, what is the percentage of this tint for the white r8 which you have done and posted on 4th dec for the front, side and rear. Very swee l like.

thanks bro,for your kind comments.

This R8 front windscreen is using Infra Clear Film (VLT:73%) the rest of the windows and rear windscreen using Infra Platinum30 (VLT:33.2%). The driver and passenger side windows are not LTA compliance..

Actually i did ask the owner of this R8 to go for all round Platinum,sure look more fierce than now..but he is a decent guy and do not want to make his car to look too loud...

Interested pls feel free to call me to make an appt ya...thanks

littleblue;602769 said:
Thanks Sherman, good job!!!
impressed by the "speed", may be you should set a list to see which car the fastest? :)

Thanks bro... nice to know u like the job...

u must come help me to do the timing... pls bring along a stop watch also...thanks...

Sherman, thanks for the advise, l am a decent guy too...:), will call you next week when l collect by car on Tuesday and l will want this tint package too.

Cheers

sherman0888;602934 said:
thanks bro,for your kind comments.

This R8 front windscreen is using Infra Clear Film (VLT:73%) the rest of the windows and rear windscreen using Infra Platinum30 (VLT:33.2%). The driver and passenger side windows are not LTA compliance..

Actually i did ask the owner of this R8 to go for all round Platinum,sure look more fierce than now..but he is a decent guy and do not want to make his car to look too loud...

Interested pls feel free to call me to make an appt ya...thanks

Yah I like that too Sherman. Pls do the same as the E 350 Coupe which will arrive on our shores tomorrow. Hope to pop down next week.

Markus;603022 said:
Yah I like that too Sherman. Pls do the same as the E 350 Coupe which will arrive on our shores tomorrow. Hope to pop down next week.

Sure...Welcome Welcome.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back