Infratint Automotive Film - Photo Gallery

Re: Infratint Automotive Film - Photo Gallery

........bro, where is my car photo...?

Hi Sherman, will it affect the visual during night if do all round Platinum... i know some tinting where the outside look black but when you look from inside is clear...

mono;650966 said:
........bro, where is my car photo...?

Saving the best for last for your Porsche Panamera...

hum@n;650980 said:
He very slow wan lah...

Nnb... i improve a lot liao..

320iDON;651186 said:
Hi Sherman, will it affect the visual during night if do all round Platinum... i know some tinting where the outside look black but when you look from inside is clear...

Hi bro... i do this for almost 7 years now... no worries...

sherman0888;651233 said:
Hi bro... i do this for almost 7 years now... no worries...

bro, i know you been doing for 7 years... i mean will it affect human eye vision?

320iDON;651237 said:
bro, i know you been doing for 7 years... i mean will it affect human eye vision?

Hi... So far most of the bro here no problem... i think this is very individual,cause some guys even go for double tint .

thanks sherman. got it done yesterday. good service but just need to ask your guys to be more careful while handling car. other than that... everything is fine.

sherman...

would love to tint... but that way other people wont be able to see my face... then how? coz need to show off my handsome face..

u got tint that can be changed from light to dark at a touch of a button?

320iDON;652092 said:
thanks sherman. got it done yesterday. good service but just need to ask your guys to be more careful while handling car. other than that... everything is fine.

Sure...thanks for coming ya..

Terry;652113 said:
sherman...

would love to tint... but that way other people wont be able to see my face... then how? coz need to show off my handsome face..

u got tint that can be changed from light to dark at a touch of a button?

Yes... no problem.. actually all this while your car is equip with this feature.. just wind down your windows when u see mei mei at a touch of a button...

wah sherman, you bua swee, when you tint my car l do not have the meimei button, l want leh... can you retint my car pls.... oops OT liao.... pai say....:shoot:

SY3;654954 said:
wah sherman, you bua swee, when you tint my car l do not have the meimei button, l want leh... can you retint my car pls.... oops OT liao.... pai say....:shoot:

Sure...sure... anytime

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back