Infratint new LOGO by CRITICA

sherman0888

Trusted Sponsor
It all happen one day Xavier aka Heetra from CRITICA came to my place for his new M3 tinting. We had Kopi ,Dimsum,office girl watching at my place, Suddenly ......he spotted my Infratint logo and made a remark:.."eh...seow eh...ur logo very orbit...ai change mai...i can design...cheap cheap la...but tint also must be cheap la..."..

Tho i m abit reluctant (cause he want cheap tinting)....and also this logo has been wif me for the past 8 years...longer than my wife....since i cannot change wife....i changed my logo...so ...with some hesiation..i gave him the green light making sure no 599 GTO dashing and beating the red light....

after 2 weeksssss........of waiting....heetra...came back wif the NEW , SLEEK, FIERCE, TRENDY, CLASSY LOGOOO u see below...our NEW INFRATINT LOGO ....

all thanks for the new logo and the effort heetra aka xavier...has been thru.....

PRESENTING

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36581&stc=1&d=1337141933

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36582&stc=1&d=1337141983

Re: Infratint new LOGO by CRITICA

I tore out your old logo sticker the very moment I drove away from your shop..

the 2nd time I went to your shop, your worker again put sticker, and I tore it away before I even reached the carpark gantry.

I had vision that it will be changed one day..

Now you have to recall every customer's car to come back to tear away your old logo, which is as orbit as your triple chin.

Kenntona say one. Not me

same same, everytime his worker secretly paste the old logo on my car...

MW;815307 said:
I tore out your old logo sticker the very moment I drove away from your shop..

the 2nd time I went to your shop, your worker again put sticker, and I tore it away before I even reached the carpark gantry.

I had vision that it will be changed one day..

Now you have to recall every customer's car to come back to tear away your old logo, which is as orbit as your triple chin.

Kenntona say one. Not me

HAR......make sure u paste his old logo on all window in yr car ...

sszone;815308 said:
i prefer your old logo...haha....

sszone;815308 said:
i prefer your old logo...haha....

NB... New old all i like...

You saved Sherman's business, or else all will go V-Kool..which logo also sibeh orbit but not as orbit as Sherman

pls support sherman facebook page, he say once reach 1000 likes, he will do free tinting.

Sherman, your writing skills improved alot recently... You got Chocs to tutor you in English ahh?

congrats Sherman new logo is nice.

ai jiak seefoot mai

MW;815316 said:
Sherman, your writing skills improved alot recently... You got Chocs to tutor you in English ahh?

I suspect sherman's wife wrote the first post..

Nice logo, very futuristic, like Robocop.

(Confirm the first post is written by someone else.)

no wonder i didn't rec'd the advertising fee last month.

i dont care whether new or old, you still need to pay us to advertise your logo in our car.

Y u guy dont belive i write the post...Actually U guys r RIGHT... Bobby TAY Style... After Write these post,he admitted to hospital again for slip disc..

sherman0888;815301 said:
It all happen one day Xavier aka Heetra from CRITICA came to my place for his new M3 tinting. We had Kopi ,Dimsum,office girl watching at my place, Suddenly ......he spotted my Infratint logo and made a remark:.."eh...seow eh...ur logo very orbit...ai change mai...i can design...cheap cheap la...but tint also must be cheap la..."..

Tho i m abit reluctant (cause he want cheap tinting)....and also this logo has been wif me for the past 8 years...longer than my wife....since i cannot change wife....i changed my logo...so ...with some hesiation..i gave him the green light making sure no 599 GTO dashing and beating the red light....

after 2 weeksssss........of waiting....heetra...came back wif the NEW , SLEEK, FIERCE, TRENDY, CLASSY LOGOOO u see below...our NEW INFRATINT LOGO ....

all thanks for the new logo and the effort heetra aka xavier...has been thru.....

PRESENTING

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36581&stc=1&d=1337141933

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36582&stc=1&d=1337141983

Nvr knew your ang moh so powderful............. :)
I suspect MW wrote on ur behalf................

sherman0888;815301 said:

For once after some many years, I don't mind you paste the new logo on my windows.

sherman0888;815301 said:

sherman , one last recommendation,,,
perhaps u can fly to korea to change yr face too???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiee88ro
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back