Install at new generation?

yauc

Guys,

Was recommended New Generation by one of the forumer, so went and talk to "kartoon" to check with him on upgrading my ice.
Saw a F10 there and was quite impressed with the install and sound, he said not run in yet.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Install at new generation?

hmm, seems like no one has it done there.
Anyway, took the plunge and looking forward to better sound :D

yauc;708604 said:

New Generation is quite a reknown ICE installer locally. What ride ur driving, whats ur setup and damage? Cheers

yauc;708604 said:

I spoke with Cartoon briefly about an installation as well. I was told if you keep the OEM looks you are restricted by the 4inch mid-range and the tiny tweeter you can place inside the OEM housing. I am not decided if i wanna go the route like the one you pictured. Can pm me the damage?

het;708620 said:
New Generation is quite a reknown ICE installer locally. What ride ur driving, whats ur setup and damage? Cheers

I am driving an E90, transferring my old stuff over.

helbreath;708636 said:
I spoke with Cartoon briefly about an installation as well. I was told if you keep the OEM looks you are restricted by the 4inch mid-range and the tiny tweeter you can place inside the OEM housing. I am not decided if i wanna go the route like the one you pictured. Can pm me the damage?

I am installing 3 drivers each side and chose to keep the speakers out of sight but will need to operate the door panels for the 6.5".
Will be going down this evening to spot check :thumbsup:, you could join me around 5-6ish if you want to take a look.

New Gen's workmanship is always top-notch one, as the boss Cartoon will hands-on himself to ensure quality. but won't be cheap though.

My sound system is installed by New Generation. Workmanship like relag highlighted is top notch, especially the wiring. Cartoon usually tunes the car himself, so u are guaranteed a good sound.

Saw the progress and was impressed with their work, lay cables, soundproofing...
But the door customization to fit the 6.5" was impressive :D

My sound system is installed by New Generation. Workmanship like relag highlighted is top notch, especially the wiring. Cartoon usually tunes the car himself, so u are guaranteed a good sound.

Will be great if there a chance to listen to your system.

cartoon is very reputable in the local ICE industry.. known for his attention to details and tuning..

i thot this section of the forum seems quite dead, but it seems like there are some bros here that are into ICE..

shall we do an ICE meet up soon? :D

Great, I'm interested to join in the fun. However i've yet to own a BMW, if u guys dun mind. Can try to share my limited knowlegde on wat I know abt ICE. ;)

Oh...sounds like a good idea....I am not technically knowledgeable. Just someone who enjoys good music.
relag, bro, no need to own BMW to enjoy ICE ya!!! :)

cool.. any experienced bros like to take the lead? :p

Ok Guys, I can start the ball rolling. Can we have a meetup at Fernvale Point, the carkpark above the KOUFU coffeshop. I know the location will not be able to please everyone across the whole of Singapore. But since I stay near there so I just make the call lor... ;p Shall we meet at 8pm sharp? Let's put down our name here to show your interest bah.

I'll go create another thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8xbet_1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back