Install CAR TRACK system

atason

Hi bro or sister,
Anyone install the Car Track system in your ride? Compare with other brand, is it reliable and can be trust?
Thanks for advance.

Re: Install CAR TRACK system

Hi,
Anyone install this in your ride?

Hope to get some feedback from u guys before install.

Thanks

I use WhoTrackMe. Useful but need monthly subscription.

cartrack do need yearly subscription. We are not allow to see during installation of cartrack, just wonder where there tap the power supply

WhoTrackMe installed the device in my presence. I am the owner. What is there to hide?

Tracking device was about $360 to $380. Monthly fee about $20 for Data SIM Card. Tracking by website and daily email report.

where did there tap the power supply for whoTrackMe. Did u received any error message?

oh... i did not install in BMW.. I installed in a Altis and several lorries. They tap power from source around radio - that's where they can get power-ignition and power-cold.

calrose;808714 said:
cartrack do need yearly subscription. We are not allow to see during installation of cartrack, just wonder where there tap the power supply

Hi Calrose, did you eventually installed CarTrack or WhoTrackMe? Can give some review?

I have been using car track for all my cars now since a few years.So far haven't had any problems. However, you would be required to go back to them to get the battery replaced which from my experience is after 2 years.
They do test tracks for your vehicle every now and then to ensure its working correctly

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub777

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back