Installation picture on BMW M5

Re: Installation picture on BMW M5

Audio is the best assets the driver can have! Its transferable.(cost factor) haha... Too bad engine cant. Haiz.... Sob! Sob!

Cheers...

Exactly why I have over 10k worth of ICE, and still no monster engine. Hahaha

Haha.. Same here... but cost lesser than urs..

Cheers...

haha, to own a monster engine or good sound system is still a personal preference. i been through the stage of crazing for soup up engine on both of my previous car and it is really great to hear the exhaust and engine sound but i calaculated the amount i spend on modifying, i can have 3 sets of real good sound system in my car. Now i spend my time in R&D for my honda sound system and it is really interesting. But this kind of things is still personal lah. Happy icing guys.

wht cables you used for the speakers ?
wht setup would you advice for 2 e 63 ?

I guess the PML guarantee is gone after this mod......

PML would look really silly if they reject a warranty claim for a mechanical item - for example engine trouble or suspension rattling just because some speakers were fitted?

It would look so cheap on them to save on this...

__iceman__ said:
PML would look really silly if they reject a warranty claim for a mechanical item - for example engine trouble or suspension rattling just because some speakers were fitted?

It would look so cheap on them to save on this...

My friends E46 alternater became faulty and needs to be replaced. PML denied his warranty claims because they claim that the I.C.E. mods overstressed the alternater, causing it to break down. He had to pay almost S$900 to replace that. If he choose to replace it outside, he still have to pay PML a few hundred bucks for labour to inspect the fault.

really sad to hear about the problem your friend is facing. necessary measurement is needed when u install car audio in your car. but for car alternator seldom will have problem if the car is quite new. Is it that before your friend fix up his audio, his alternator already have some mild prob which he cannot feel or detect. we have installed car using high watts, till now no one complain about the problem of alternator.

to depend on whether it is worth it greatly depend on the owner himself / herself. He step in our shop, give us his expectation and requirment and we will work on that. Quotation is out given to him / her and if he / she find that it is worth investing in or not , it is still depend on his decision. But what i can say is that this owner got real high expectation on audio. With a more than 50k worth of home audio system in his house, definately he expect some standard in the audio for his car.

To each his own. IMO, some people have more cents than sense. The end result is not exactly what I would say "tasteful". Not the installers fault since it was basically the client's instructions. With regards to the warranty issue, it's pretty much common sense. If you don't want to screw around with your warranty, don't let anyone else screw around with your car. End of story. I'd do the same if I'm running the dealership. It's fairplay.

awesome installation, very brave for the M5 owner. messing the M5 is not a wise chioce for me though, if i ever own one..hehhe

Thank Aguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88com1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back