insurance for 4 year old E46

baracudax

hi folks,

i was quoted $690 incl. gst by nipponkoa (after 50% NCD) for comprehensive insurance with $600 access. My ride is a 1/02 FL 318 sedan, so it's about 4 years old.

add details on nipponkoa's deal:
- non-idac
- if claim value > 600 + claim done through any of its registered workshop, additional 500 bucks access waiver

any feedback on the above in comparison with other insurers in the market? thx.

Re: insurance for 4 year old E46

bro, my car also 4 years, 50% NCB. I got quote from Mitsui about $766. but $700 excess, registered workshop etc. yr deal sounds better. is it a new entrant? can pass the contact details? thanks

baracudax said:
hi folks,

i was quoted $690 incl. gst by nipponkoa (after 50% NCD) for comprehensive insurance with $600 access. My ride is a 1/02 FL 318 sedan, so it's about 4 years old.

add details on nipponkoa's deal:
- non-idac
- if claim value > 600 + claim done through any of its registered workshop, additional 500 bucks access waiver

any feedback on the above in comparison with other insurers in the market? thx.
idac or not makes no difference cos when you meet an accident (touch wood) with a guy whos insured with ntuc, you'll end up going in there anyway.

redas said:
bro, my car also 4 years, 50% NCB. I got quote from Mitsui about $766. but $700 excess, registered workshop etc. yr deal sounds better. is it a new entrant? can pass the contact details? thanks

bro, i hv been with nipponkoa for last 2 years, so i suppose u can say they are not that new. Just to add on that they gave me additional 5% discount (in the math for the 690 quote). The insurer uses Orix leasing is its agent.. i shld have the tel. no. in the renewal form that they just sent me. Will check out and advise u on contact details again.

wah u guys sooo cheap..my insurance is damn ex leh at $2.7k+...with AIG.
10% AIG, 27 yrs.

whats yr age to get sub 1000?

any lobang...

Xavier

hetraa said:
wah u guys sooo cheap..my insurance is damn ex leh at $2.7k+...with AIG.
10% AIG, 27 yrs.

whats yr age to get sub 1000?

any lobang...

Xavier

Hi Xavier,

My insurance for E46 318 is abt $2k (10% NCD) with Aviva, excess $750, age 28 yrs. This is for comprehensive coverage with no restricted workshops. I got another similiar quote from Asia but with workshop restrictions. I think it is worthwhile to get various quotes, hence do ask around.

Mine with AXA for 1.3K+ with 30% NCB for non-approved workshop and 700 excess. 33 yrs old.

Hi can all of the bros share the agent or phone number........so tat we all can benefit for the cheap insurance.....Thank u....

my agent is Shirely, she does a great job of settling my road tax and insurance together, sometimes even paying for me in advance! Strongly recommend her for her value add like for example, my civic, I told her may be selling in less than a year, she got me an insurance that charges less for early termination! great stuff! handles my cars, my families and friends as well.

Shirely @ 91000500

Got mine from Pearly Gian 91075455. Those guys from KCB (Mark) also not bad. Send me greeting card every now and then. Can get special advice when buying or selling your ride.

KCB Investments Pte Ltd
200 Jalan Sultan #02-36 TEXTILE CENTRE Singapore 199018
Phone 62938121

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogohiephienvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back