Insurance Policy and Windscreen Coverage

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Currently, I am insured under TM Asia Ins. When I enquiried previously, they confirmed that my policy allows me to bring my car back to PML for repairs, instead of any outside workshops under their authorised list of workshops.

Little did I realise that this does not include windscreen which must be done at a workshop other than PML:furious: :angry: .

I need to renew my ins, does any of you have a reccomendation for a policy from an insurer which allows all repairs inclsive of windscreen with PML?:(

Also, BTW for those who had your windscreen repair by shops other than PML, how is it, ok?

Re: Insurance Policy and Windscreen Coverage

windscreen is usually a rider. Negotiate the rider in addition.

Ahbengdriver;286722 said:
I need to renew my ins, does any of you have a reccomendation for a policy from an insurer which allows all repairs inclsive of windscreen with PML?:(
I'm under AXA and it allows windscreen repairs at the authorised distibutor if I'm not wrong.

Ahbengdriver;286722 said:
Also, BTW for those who had your windscreen repair by shops other than PML, how is it, ok?
Got mine done before on my E46 last time, at this shop at Sing Ming that does windscreen repairs for several insurance companies. The glass quality seemed slightly different although it also has the BMW imprint. No problem with it at all. The small issue was that a bit of black silicon sealant was evident on my paintwork and I managed to remove most of it.

what abt the rest of you haidees, are yr insurance policy such that yr windscreen is repaired by PML or other workshops?

i made a windcreen claim from my aviva insurance last year. done at PML. no complaints so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back