Interesting things people do to their cars...

Wow... reading these make me laugh - I almost had coffee coming out through my nose... :lol: I've always noticed how people dress up (or rather, make ugly) their cars in SG. Particularly when I go to KL, see folks dress up their Proton Wiras with "momo" steering wheels (fake of course). Visited JB last time, and realised why... should be a govt ban on ugly accessories.

We get our fair share here. I used to work for a guy here selling handphones, and he bought an 89 CRX (Honda De Sol) for A$15k, and get this, he spent A$90k rebuilding the damm thing. IT looks nice, ferrari leather, paint etc., and about 1" from the ground, never drives it.

Also, the most popular is Hyundai Accents with a turbocharger...

Ed,

Could this be one of the Rally Fins? Think there's an option which comes with the EVO MR..but i've never seen it for the WRX before.

One of our members have it on his car...

hmmm...

ED520 said:
a sub wrx with abt 7-8 small fins on it....

gwumpkus said:
saw many examples of Mit Lancer GLXI dressed in Tommi Makinen red with white stripes, and with a big "TRD" sunshield sticker across the windscreen!!..

the ultimate gag i've come across was not on a car, but on this biker dude on a cruiser, acting cool and all, and the back of his black leather jacket says...(drum roll pls...)

DARK ANGLE

..my friend and i rode past, laughing so hard we almost collided with each other going at 150!!!

========
michael.

HAHAHAHAHAHA... tearing already...

TripleM said:
blue e46 318cic with lorinser sticker

as for non bmw wif sharkfin the like, thats too common these days.

DAMN I told my cousin to remove it as hes just pass hes license and dad gave him the car. : P

I saw a white camry with black GT wings at kallang mac last sunday. Anyone there for the conoco advance driver training ?

a merz with cartoon pig painted all over.. you can find this at the pork soup stall at geylang... si buay ah pek.. haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back