Interior panelling trims

ltajedi

Any one knows where I can go to besides PML to get the interior trims changed? Looking at the brushed aluminium instead of the current black trims.

And any idea how much this will cost? Tks v much!

Re: Interior panelling trims

Black trims? What model is your ride and with/ without idrive?

ltajedi;443116 said:
Any one knows where I can go to besides PML to get the interior trims changed? Looking at the brushed aluminium instead of the current black trims.

And any idea how much this will cost? Tks v much!

itajedi, i am interested in the alu trim as well. did you find out where to get it?

folks, i'm getting my stock alum trims replaced on thurs @ PML. Current ride is a E92. If anyone is keen to take over the alum trims, lemme know.

wildblue;459923 said:
folks, i'm getting my stock alum trims replaced on thurs @ PML. Current ride is a E92. If anyone is keen to take over the alum trims, lemme know.

You can always sell them to Robson. They usually need base sets to carbon fibre.

wildblue;459923 said:

hi mate,

am keen to take over. you're letting go for a song or?

enjoy the E92. one heck of a diff driving experience

Hi Bros,

My beige interior plastic stuffs are peeling off and is an eye sore!! Any bros know where can I get them wrapped, sprayed or painted? I am not keen on CF but just wanted a new coat especially the center box housing the rear air-con vents. Thank you.

Cheers!
Eugene

Bro I'm facing the same problem as you! The beige panels are peeling off due to wear and tear and it is making me really annoyed.

Have you found a workshop who could help me out with this?

Thanks!

Hi Bro,

I end up spray painted it...but understand from other bros in the forum that it will not be a perm solution....

Cheers!
Eugene

eugeneisaac;465062 said:
Hi Bros,

My beige interior plastic stuffs are peeling off and is an eye sore!! Any bros know where can I get them wrapped, sprayed or painted? I am not keen on CF but just wanted a new coat especially the center box housing the rear air-con vents. Thank you.

Cheers!
Eugene

look for Classic Auto. think they at Paya Ubi Level 5.

many designs to 'wrap' your interior trims. very good work

Retsehc;511209 said:
Okay! Thanks Bros.

Where can i get a respray then?

I have the ëzcema on my interior door handle too. Was at Prospeed last week and Thomas (think is boss) told me they can restore it via needle-type spray paint (he say is immediate dry and durable, guarantee 1 yr).

I plan to go get it done sometime this weekend for all my grey trim.
Sorry din ask much about price cos I went there to steam clean my car due to fish soup spillage.

If interested, go look for Thomas - 9853 5524 (try saying you got info from bmw forum, maybe he give offer)
Prospeed - 42 Toh Guan Rd East #01-81 Enterprise Hub S(608583)

has anyone tried Prospeed for interior trim respray? appreciate any feedback. thank you.

Where did you spray it then? Mind giving me details of the workshop?

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back