Interior Roof Lining Delaminated!

ACS6

Guys,

A mate of mine has a problem with his 3 year old mini cooper. Recently the fabric roof lining in the interior started to delaminate at a few spots. This has worsened and now it has affected some of the edges to a point where it is actually hanging and covering the view from the front windscreen.

Can someone recommend a shop where he can get his inner roof fabric reupholstered or repaired?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
ACS6

Re: Interior Roof Lining Delaminated!

BUMPZ....

Anyone can help?

Has he checked with Jackspeed?

OH! Didn't think of that. Will try and ask. How is their service? Good?

Try 8cushion...very good..

they do lambos, ferraris too

FARK...that sounds pricey. Where's 8cushion?

8cushion.com

they are at bukit merah, opp Queensway shopping centre, theres a industrial estate..
been around very long..reputable shop..ask the woman shop owner...

Thanks guys. Will check them both out.

ACS6;500310 said:
Guys,

A mate of mine has a problem with his 3 year old mini cooper. Recently the fabric roof lining in the interior started to delaminate at a few spots. This has worsened and now it has affected some of the edges to a point where it is actually hanging and covering the view from the front windscreen.

Can someone recommend a shop where he can get his inner roof fabric reupholstered or repaired?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
ACS6

Hi, I think there was a thread on the same matter/problem (i think in this same forum area "Interior" by Jinnooi (or maybe someone else but Jin responded) with recommendations to a shop in alexandra area i think. Something like cheap and good and they have fabric and other materials to choose from. See if you can search that...or maybe it's the same 8cushion shop Hetraa is pointing you to.

Thanks man...you guys are the best. As always, there is never short of help on this forum. Geniuses aplenty.

Just rang 8Cushion and spoke to one of the gentleman there. Very professional and straight forward advice. Guess my mate's problem is solved.

Thanks guys!

ACS, 8 cushion prices aint exactly cheap as well. just so u know.

It's quite affordable, for my friend that is. Approx $260 to replace the entire roof lining...quite ok right?

Dear all,

I'm Dez from Jackspeed. Jackspeed is a public listed company engaging in leather upholstery for automotive and aviation and we are also TUV certified which is important in the automotive industries with more and more cars equipped with side air bags. All leather used by Jackspeed are all "automotive leather", unlike some in the market using the "standard" leather. The differences are mainly in the UV resistant as well as flame retardant abilities which is important in terms of safety standards.

I will be most pleased to be of service to all members. Should anyone be interested to retrofit or even "repair" and "replace" certain defects portion, you may look for me.

But just to note, for repair, it's subjected to suitability and matching availability.

For complete overhaul, you may visit our website at Jackspeed Corporation Limited for viewing of colour and colour matching, you are able to customize various colour to personalize your beloved car, including not too complex embrodiery.

We also do roof lining as well as steering wheel, gear and handbrake wrapping too.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or 96951379.

Hope to be of service.

Many thanks!

Rgds,
Dez

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy