• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Interior sticker wrap for E60 Wood trims

Re: Interior sticker wrap for E60 Wood trims

Pianoman;932845 said:
$250。 All wooden trims will be wrapped up. exclude power window switches panel as Johnson mentioned my panel seemed quite rough therefore hard to stick, so I asked Johnson to wrap up the cd player area since the black paint seemed to be peeling off. Good workmanship .

Just to confirm does it includes the gearshift console/ashtray, Cd player Area, rear aircon vent/12V cover?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pianoman;933027 said:
Any area in wood trim previously will be wrapped up. Even the rear aircon area

Pictures please... :)

Woohoo! Did my highline aluminium wrap today too!
Feeling high now still ha ha.

Pianoman;933245 said:
was quite happy with the wrapped trims until my wife reminded me of my ex house kitchen wall... also aluminium panels:wtf:

They always relate stuff to what they know. Dont worry bro, it looks way better than those wood trims!

You bad mouth my wood trims lar!!!!!

But the cable from the DVR.... no standard lar.

MapleLeaf;933292 said:
You bad mouth my wood trims lar!!!!!

But the cable from the DVR.... no standard lar.

Eh... erm... hmm... personal opinion la haha. maybe im still young so doesnt appreciate the wood trims at all...

cable from DVR if want to hide, need a lot of kungfu right?

gohjialong;933297 said:
Eh... erm... hmm... personal opinion la haha. maybe im still young so doesnt appreciate the wood trims at all...

cable from DVR if want to hide, need a lot of kungfu right?

Hoh hoh!!!! Worse still. U say maple leaf old man wahahaha. Anyway my wife preferred the wooden trims, claiming that it looks more classy on a Beemer .
Yes u made a point I should hide the wires , Looks very messy with all these wires hanging around.

Lol i very young only la. everybody not so old over here dont worry.

Nice la!

Din know rims can be sticker wrapped too!

Bro, any idea if the top covers of the center console between the 2 front seats can be wrapped with either sticker or leather?

Pianoman;933685 said:
Not sure all these 'soft 'parts u mentioned can be wrapped . Maybe cannot stick ...Best to seek advise from Johnson

Started your next project already???

;p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleMcKinney
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back