Intro?

asther04

Hi Everyone!
I jus got my 320 recently... Honestly, am quite an idiot when it come to cars, basically chose this car as it has always been my Dream!!!... Could not afford anything more expensive so i have to start with a 320 for now.. Ha.. So was hoping to join the forum as i need some help!!! Looking for Rims, GPS, to install tv in my car etc... Ways to beautify the current love of me life. Dunno where to start & wat to do! :confused:
Asther

Re: Intro?

welcome . do a search and there are plenty of threads of mod, very informative n detailed.

our resident top e90 320i modders, u can ask silver or acupunch.... keke

Hi there,
Thanks!! So far, i only know how to do the "girl" stuff. Change number plate, do up the solar film & that's it!! ha.. Oh & also, selected the Lemon color seats & am spending hell alot of time cleaning them! It turns black everytime i wear jeans... Duh...

yeah asther04...

u might wanna add the fur girlz' thingy onto ur dashboard... kekeke... anyway u mentioned rims.. check out my avatar... these are just 4 u may choose from.. there are many more...

Ya my frens ask me to stick those hello kitty stickers on my whole car like those u see on the streets... Duh... :(
Ha... anyways i used to drive a hyundai getz which i totally could not be bothered with. Now tat i bought this car, i dunno where to start. Ha..

asther welcome to the lemon seat club.

silver the mod king also has lemon seats. i also have lemon seats. i use towels to prevent dirtying, but i am a dirty fellow, :p so my seats still dirty.

just remember to be careful lo.

mods wise, pls ask silver, acu, como, babe for ideas. their rides nicely modded. but be prepared to spend $ la. decide if you want to mod for aesthetics. performance. handling.

last but not least, welcome to bmw.sg. see you if chance permits.

Hi Nytemare,
You use towels? Ha.. My frens ask me to put those beaded seats like those cab drivers. Faint. Ha.. I love this colour but it's hard to mantain man.. I saw a tiny tear on my leather coz it's so obvious. Sad... I've tried to be careful with my car. still, do scratches on it already... :(
I dun mind spending the $$$ bit by bit, hopefully not all at once! Ha...

Welcome to the forum asther04!

heard my name mentioned?? no wonder my eyelids are jumping...sigh..haha

Don't listen to como and nytemare they are bad influence....always ask ppl to mod! :screwedu:

enjoy your stay here :) ...AND may you have a good time modding hahaha..

Hi Silver,
Great! I was abt to do a search to look 4 u... Ha...
HEard u hv lemon seats jus like me, how r u maintaining it? :)
BTW, Wat type of rims r u using?

asther04;315942 said:
Hi Silver,
Great! I was abt to do a search to look 4 u... Ha...
HEard u hv lemon seats jus like me, how r u maintaining it? :)
BTW, Wat type of rims r u using?

Hello welcome to the dark side....you sure want to start modding? haha

Yeah lemon seats are a pain....I used to be very careful about it then as time goes by I can't be bothered already.

OK when I first got it, to maintain just do a daily cleaning with a damp cloth, then use leather cleaner once a week =) Jeans are definitely gonna stain your seats ,cos the heat from your body. especially new jeans!

Nothing you can do about it just have to keep maintaining until the day you decide to just leave it. If the stains are not too bad, the groomers maybe able to remove it. or at least some of it.

my rims are 19s with polished deep-dish, just some non branded rims I got, becos I just like the design :) ...

Hope it helps...come to the meet up! There are many cool looking E90s ard..mine is just a push cart.

SILVER;315939 said:
Don't listen to como and nytemare they are bad influence....always ask ppl to mod! :screwedu:

ask people to mod your no proper helmet face...

asther04;315938 said:
Hi Nytemare,
You use towels?

ya you can ask the rest, my towels lemon coloured, front and rear seats have.. but only the seat bottom, not the backing portion...

SILVER;315945 said:
my rims are 19s with polished deep-dish, just some non branded rims I got, becos I just like the design :) ...

Hope it helps...come to the meet up! There are many cool looking E90s ard..mine is just a push cart.

push cart your cup corner face!

his 19" fiercer than my stock wheels.

:nehnehhh:

Hi Silver,
Clean with a damp cloth everyday??? Errr... Then i'll choose to forget it... Ha... I'm too lazy 4 tat. I thought by cleaning with a leather cleaner every week, i'm already doing too much. Ha.. looks like i gotta jus leave it then.
Does the 19s affect fuel consumption by alot? I saw it jus now, it looks great... :)
Would love to mit up w u guys someday. But of coz, my car will be the most boring looking one around!

asther04;315952 said:
Hi Silver,
Clean with a damp cloth everyday??? Errr... Then i'll choose to forget it... Ha... I'm too lazy 4 tat. I thought by cleaning with a leather cleaner every week, i'm already doing too much. Ha.. looks like i gotta jus leave it then.
Does the 19s affect fuel consumption by alot? I saw it jus now, it looks great... :)
Would love to mit up w u guys someday. But of coz, my car will be the most boring looking one around!

hahaha before you start you already giving up! haha..

Yeah sure meet up anytime, we have monthly meet up at Kallang every last Sunday of the month from 4pm - 6pm.

nothing is boring..dont worry! the people in the forum are very fun and friendly and helpful group am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Ha... Yup, b4 puttin in the effort i'm giving up. I'm lazy... Ha... But i'll start putting more effort afta lookin at all ur cars. Since i m finally living my dream of owning a bmw, mite as well live a more beautiful dream of owning a drop-jaw bmw. Ha...
Will try to make it this coming mit up at kallang. Any gals there? :)

asther04;315962 said:
Ha... Yup, b4 puttin in the effort i'm giving up. I'm lazy... Ha... But i'll start putting more effort afta lookin at all ur cars. Since i m finally living my dream of owning a bmw, mite as well live a more beautiful dream of owning a drop-jaw bmw. Ha...
Will try to make it this coming mit up at kallang. Any gals there? :)

Haha must come! yeah there are a few girls in the forum..

Babe, Summer, Fiercepink, Balletbearcindy, Charmmykitty, Pinkie and quite a few others

and after that, exchange numbers with the e90 gang, so they can jio you out when they go coffee la, workshop la.. very poisonous de... must be prepared to be strong...

Did someone mention that Felix's rims are chio? I got the exact same set for sale HERE... Sorry to be so blatant! :)

Anyways, welcome to the club and hope to see u soon!

Azrielsc;316033 said:
Did someone mention that Felix's rims are chio? I got the exact same set for sale HERE... Sorry to be so blatant! :)

Anyways, welcome to the club and hope to see u soon!

BUMP BUMP. I reckon I know whose rims they are, and staggered sommore iirc. BUMP BUMP.

Infecting virus already i see...
U guys really nvr pang chan wan leh.

Welcome to the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups