Intro..

Warne

This is Warne, and i'm newbie here, today, i join this community, because, I'm love BMW, and i'm very happy to be a part of this community, and i hope, i'll enjoy here ...

Re: Intro..

Warne;1022232 said:
This is Warne, and i'm newbie here, today, i join this community, because, I'm love BMW, and i'm very happy to be a part of this community, and i hope, i'll enjoy here ...

Hi Warne,

welcome onboard.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Warne;1022232 said:
:wavey: Warne... welcome to our community too.

it simply means I don't walk. I fly! :p

anyway thanks for the welcome! hope to learn from the bros here.

I'm on the lookout for a pre-owned 3 series though! Let me in for deals!

seanskye;1022310 said:
Hi. Welcome aboard. Is there a reason why you chose the nick Flying? What does it stand for - "FL-ying"?

flying;1022315 said:
it simply means I don't walk. I fly! :p

anyway thanks for the welcome! hope to learn from the bros here.

I'm on the lookout for a pre-owned 3 series though! Let me in for deals!

You can search STcars, sgcarmart, etc. or our very own forum direct sales section here...

Singapore BMW Prices | Used BMW | Buying Or Selling Your BMW?

Whatever you look at, do the Maths, and send the car to one of our Site Sponsor Workshops (link below) for a full health check before you commit. Worth every penny.

BMW Workshops & Servicing

If you have technical questions, do a search using google with key words and "BMW-SG". Most of the questions you can ask have already been discussed here in this forum and we don't like cows to come home.

Please remember to thank fellow forumers for quality posts. Try clicking "Thanks" in the bottom left corner of my post...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back