Introduction from mrmpower

mrmpower

Hi,

First of all I want to say million thanks to bmw-sg.com for create such a great forum where all the bimmers die hard fan can gather to share knowledge, opinion and experience about their BMW.

I'm a new here. I registered myself as mrmpower which mean "Mr. M power".

I'm enjoying driving and taking corners at high speed. It's really make me feel awesome especially when my adrenalin pump in to my blood vessel.

My interest most is at car performance upgrading, tuning and handling. I'm really hope to meet people with same interest like me.

That's all from me.

Re: Introduction from mrmpower

Welcome, and AI RACE MAI ? Not me but asking on behalf of one of the forum administrator...kekekeke

Talking about taking corners at high speeds....how much is too much when taking the corners.....how do we know that its close to the limits before the car spins out of control.....any of bros got any tips?

Hi,

welcome in.................

cheers

mrmpower;445428 said:
I'm a new here. I registered myself as mrmpower which mean "Mr. M power".

I'm enjoying driving and taking corners at high speed. It's really make me feel awesome especially when my adrenalin pump in to my blood vessel.

My interest most is at car performance upgrading, tuning and handling. I'm really hope to meet people with same interest like me.
Driving ///Monster? :p

drive safe..

Mod car..this is the best place to be in.lol alot of people here are interested in such things.

VAN36;445497 said:
Talking about taking corners at high speeds....how much is too much when taking the corners.....how do we know that its close to the limits before the car spins out of control.....any of bros got any tips?
Try going for a Track day with the bmw-sg guys at Sepang..I am sure you'll learn alot from there! :dance:

welcome in!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back