Iphone 6 or Note 4...... Which camp are you?

Re: Iphone 6 or Note 4...... Which camp are you?

IOS is about seamless intergration btw Mac, ipad & iphone. To enjoy iphone, u need all 3.

I miss Blackberry

Android and IOS are not exclusive

Same here. iPhone looked way classier than Sam and iOS has better integration with all my stuff, personally and for work. Even Sony and HTC is better looking than Sam4, 5, 6....and a new version every 6 months.

I sound prejudiced. Lol

MW;1098589 said:
I miss Blackberry

Android and IOS are not exclusive
Blackberry doesn't suit you.

You are a Vertu guy.

I still remember the old days when I sat by the coin payphone in school and waited... and waited... and waited...

526240_472864832739549_1137730499_n.jpg

seanskye;1098631 said:
I still remember the old days when I sat by the coin payphone in school and waited... and waited... and waited...

526240_472864832739549_1137730499_n.jpg

In my school, pagers are strongly associated with pai kia who need to go "piak zui"
when their pager beep beep beep! most of them are from "18" , "AST" or "08"
you must be one of them.

Jason8822;1098586 said:
I have never owned an iPhone in my life, think of jumping ship from S4 to iPhone.
So it seems like IOS might be better for work.

actually is the other way round....

iOS so much more refined after going back and forth android countless times. Only 2 advantages that android have over iOS:1. Bigger screen. 2. Torrentz.
Everything else Apple is just superior.

What are the Real Differences Between iOS and Android?

What are the Real Differences Between iOS and Android?
May 14, 2014 by Vince Font Reads (6,547)

Comments (0)DiscussEmailPrint
It’s an argument that’s been going on for years: iOS or Android? Naturally, getting an accurate answer to that contentious question depends entirely on who you ask and with which operating system they’ve had the most experience. Devotees have bickered for years, and the worst part of it is that it’s led to the misguided assumption that the difference between owning an Apple handset and a Google handset is like night and day.

In reality, it’s not. For all the prospective smartphone newbies out there, here’s a quick rundown of the not-so-major schisms between the two mobile behemoths.

Iphone 6 or Note 4...... Which camp are you?

naan1974;1098640 said:
In my school, pagers are strongly associated with pai kia who need to go "piak zui"
when their pager beep beep beep! most of them are from "18" , "AST" or "08"
you must be one of them.

I was a very good boy. I actually won my pager back then as a prize for writing an article for a magazine.

*I never say I "persuaded" the smartest girl in school to write the article..........

seanskye;1098723 said:
I was a very good boy. I actually won my pager back then as a prize for writing an article for a magazine.

*I never say I "persuaded" the smartest girl in school to write the article..........

Oh I see ...Pia kia sian Xiao meimei, make use of her brain, then make use of her hand
I wrong you...sori sori

Took me quite a while on googling on how to tx contacts from iphone to my current samsung s5. Something like export contacts into csv format and then use windows contact to import into the new andriod phone.....well worth the effort....i will nvr go back to iphone again...

However for games, i stick with ipad/ipad mini. Game ctr is so user frenly imo.

Personally, s5 is the right screen size for me. Note is too big and bulky...cannot fit in pocket...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back