Ipod Classic on FL E90

Re: Ipod Classic on FL E90

Sorry my bad,
was looking at another
site with the audio jack, insert
by mistake.

If i buy the 100 dollar one can control from the radio set direct? and is the FL6 standard on the 318i?

does the new e90 318i have ipod interface as standard? or is it an optional extra?

I guess so. If you have a USB and Aux in your arm rest compartment. Are you having a Professional audio set?

i dont know about the USB but i know it has AUX input. Yup, it's the professional radio. not really sure about the car's USB cos i havent collected the car

hi pardon my ignorance. May i know wat is a Y cable and does it connect to the head unit that play and charge at the same time? I am asking cos there is an usb connector in the center arm rest already. Tks

XCLR8;462501 said:
hi pardon my ignorance. May i know wat is a Y cable and does it connect to the head unit that play and charge at the same time? I am asking cos there is an usb connector in the center arm rest already. Tks
That's where the cable go to:)

XCLR8;462501 said:

Hi, on one end of the Y cable, it has a Aux (round) and a USB connector that is supposed to be connected USB and Aux connector hidden in the arm rest. On the other end is to your Ipod.

XCLR8;462501 said:

Bro, no need any Y cable to connect from iPod to your car's USB port (inside armrest). A simple iPod Dock Connector to USB cable will do a good job...;)

Hi bro,

Based on my experiences thus far, using the standard ipod usb connector will not allow you to access/navigate across the ipod playlists on your radio set. Was told you will have to buy the ipod connector from BMW to enable that functionality. Anybody can confirm this?

edisonsoul;466181 said:
Hi bro,

Based on my experiences thus far, using the standard ipod usb connector will not allow you to access/navigate across the ipod playlists on your radio set. Was told you will have to buy the ipod connector from BMW to enable that functionality. Anybody can confirm this?

Yo bro, I thought so too. However, I tried with my car and it worked. I can even access/navigate across the ipod playlists on my radio set....;)

hi,

can ipod plug to the aux in inside the arm rest? think i do not have usb.

thanka

chris_jac68;466230 said:
Yo bro, I thought so too. However, I tried with my car and it worked. I can even access/navigate across the ipod playlists on my radio set....;)

could this be the result of different audio systems in different models?

i own a 320i Professional (9 months old) and connecting an iPod via the USB doc connection results in garbled characters displayed. however, songs can still be played.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back