Irresponsible Behavior

Re: Irresponsible Behavior

No, subcontract to BMW-SG Vigilante Militia team.......

kenntona;938049 said:
Vigilante justice. Ambush....

+1. That's the only way. Don't bother looking for CCTV footage (vandals are not stupid) and don't pin any hopes on the police... I speak from experience. My E46 cabrio and Vespa both kena before and it will happen again. Just last month someone left a bun wrapper in my 1M front grill like it was funny.

Fix the mofo yourself - yes round up a few friends and make it count! - and start parking in a safer spot.

By the way, BMWs are probably too common in Singapore to induce jealousy - is someone seeking payback? :silenced: I'm not making light of your situation, just wondering why an opportunistic vandal would bother to key every panel on your car. They're usually hit-and-run cowards.

Red_Bean_Bun;938038 said:
(6) put a sticker that says "blackvue cameras installed and running - if you can read this your face already recorded"

Nows that's an idea for Darth Vader's decal plan

You can also say that the person might come back for more because they bother ......

Oilman;938069 said:
By the way, BMWs are probably too common in Singapore to induce jealousy - is someone seeking payback? :silenced: I'm not making light of your situation, just wondering why an opportunistic vandal would bother to key every panel on your car. They're usually hit-and-run cowards.

Lost of words but feel for you.

I in favour of the suggested Vigilante Justice but remember not to beat the guy up, just record what he did and 'Arrest as a Good Citizen'.

Red_Bean_Bun;938038 said:
(6) put a sticker that says "blackvue cameras installed and running - if you can read this your face already recorded"

with or without the camera, if that guy is "hiong" can smash the windscreen and pull out the cam.
All recording will be with him, car even more damaged.....

felt sorry for u bro, i experienced b4.

When I realized my estate got vandalism, I move house to not feel confused.

ime
Baby1M said:
I in favour of the suggested Vigilante Justice but remember not to beat the guy up, just record what he did and 'Arrest as a Good Citizen'.

The owner is advised not to enforce vigilante justice to the culprit.

Leave it to the BMW-SG Vigilante Enforcement Team.

So, when's the next convoy?

blackyM;938222 said:
with or without the camera, if that guy is "hiong" can smash the windscreen and pull out the cam.
All recording will be with him, car even more damaged.....

felt sorry for u bro, i experienced b4.

sigh... if singapore can become like this, something is very wrong with the people. A night in an African jail should wake these culprits up for the rest of their lives. Brings a whole new meaning to the word tough.

Anyhow, I heard from my colleague that he read somewhere that someone in singapore is targeting Audi cars. Meaning if you drive an audi vs other badges, your chances of getting scratched is higher... I forgot about the comment on color ; which color attract more mischiefs..... sian.

Police not free to entertain cases like these.

Cause they have other important cases to handle....

sad to say; I practise the following:

1) Park further but not out of sight. too secluded is dangerous too.
2) if there's a choice of HDB or public vs mall carpark ( choose mall, even when its 5 bucks per hour)
3) if there's a choice of valet park ( no need to give key and not too expensive), do it.
4) if there's a choice between a center lot or corner lot ( right corner even better, means your passenger side opens to the wall), choose corner because you can park nearer to wall and escape dings.
5) if there's a choice between parking next to pickup or a taxi ( .....choose some place else or wait for others to leave)
6) if there's a super prime lot that's right in front of mall entrance ( lift or something) try not to, everyone who carries big bags, boxes and also jewelry will brush your car when going past it. 1 person per minute.... you do the math.

=) if something still happens? take it in your stride and curse then move on. Like buying a stupid stock counter and burning 3k. move on and try better next time. =)

Good luck!

There was time I thought the bungalow lot just beside the handicap lot at HDB estates was the best liao...until I observed that knn all the delivery trucks and vans like to stop there to unload stuff...and I saw one time the worker opened the lorry side panel and kenna a car's side mirror. Whole mirror dropped on the floor but he boh chap/dunno and just drove away after delivering the cooking gas

totoseow;938259 said:
that time my car kenna ah beng vandalised. knn tattooed my entire car.

How i wish my car kenna vandalised like yours

totoseow said:
that time my car kenna ah beng vandalised. knn tattooed my entire car.

Your tattoo is fugly. I suggest this.................

Worker offloaded some goods then hit a motorcycle which then fell sideways into the car parked near there. Handle bar dented the sender the size of a coconut and took out his mirror leaving a scratch 3cm thick across his door plus one broken driver side window broken.

Worker then left. Then the motorcyclist came picked up his Kawasaki Ninja and left.

Car driver came back ..... No idea how his car can damage until like that.

MW;938256 said:
There was time I thought the bungalow lot just beside the handicap lot at HDB estates was the best liao...until I observed that knn all the delivery trucks and vans like to stop there to unload stuff...and I saw one time the worker opened the lorry side panel and kenna a car's side mirror. Whole mirror dropped on the floor but he boh chap/dunno and just drove away after delivering the cooking gas

Worker offloaded some goods then hit a motorcycle which then fell sideways into the car parked near there. Handle bar dented the fender the size of a coconut and took out his mirror leaving a scratch 3cm thick across his door plus one driver side window broken.

Worker then left. Then the motorcyclist came picked up his Kawasaki Ninja and left.

Car driver came back ..... No idea how his car can damage until like that.

MW;938256 said:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back