Is it normal to feel a bit vibration when idling for F30?

Re: Is it normal to feel a bit vibration when idling for F30?

The slight vibration when really annoying.

Driving a picante today ..... that one really vibrates......more like shake.

Tsu Basa;987357 said:
The slight vibration when really annoying.

Anyone experienced idling, short while later vibration and occassionally the engine dies? Then the absence of key warning shows up on idrive?

Nope. But pulling out the error codes should help narrow the possibilities.

Nigel;987734 said:
Anyone experienced idling, short while later vibration and occassionally the engine dies? Then the absence of key warning shows up on idrive?

Is it normal to feel a bit vibration when idling for F30?

Nigel;987734 said:

Definitely not normal, better get it checked bro

Guys, do u get vibration from the engine when cruising @ 60-80km/h?
The vibration is like u engage a higher gear than u should.. therefore the engine starts to vibrate.

i don't feel the vibration. do you all feel that?

Some have silken tofu hands ....... My hands cannot feel a thing.

steviey;989486 said:
i don't feel the vibration. do you all feel that?

Ah yang;989503 said:
Last time a naive ns fren of mine told me his fren de picanto sit 7person still very powerful. The joke still ard among us after so many yrs.

He must have compared it to 7 persons on a bike. Its all relative. So dun laugh at ppl hor. Some ppl compare with 7 persons on a lorry instead.

Recently somehow manage to ignore this issue. I think I get used to BMW already. One thing ture about F30: fun to drive.

That is for sure !

nokia27149;989558 said:
Recently somehow manage to ignore this issue. I think I get used to BMW already. One thing ture about F30: fun to drive.

Williammm;987804 said:
Guys, do u get vibration from the engine when cruising @ 60-80km/h?
The vibration is like u engage a higher gear than u should.. therefore the engine starts to vibrate.

I do feel slight vibration at the gas paddle when cruising at the said speed. Checked with a friend who has good knowledge of BMW engines and he said it was because the turbo charge kicks in at about 1,500 rpm. So I pay special notice when I drive and found this it is indeed true that the vibrating feel only comes in when the needle reaches the 1,500 rpm.

Agreed with all the forum brothers that the F30 was indeed fun to drive. A Toyota Mark X 2.5L was trying to overtake me at ECP a few times today but did not manage to catch up with my speed at all, although I was barely driving at 2,000 rpm. So proud...:)

Staranz;989724 said:
I do feel slight vibration at the gas paddle when cruising at the said speed. Checked with a friend who has good knowledge of BMW engines and he said it was because the turbo charge kicks in at about 1,500 rpm. So I pay special notice when I drive and found this it is indeed true that the vibrating feel only comes in when the needle reaches the 1,500 rpm.

Agreed with all the forum brothers that the F30 was indeed fun to drive. A Toyota Mark X 2.5L was trying to overtake me at ECP a few times today but did not manage to catch up with my speed at all, although I was barely driving at 2,000 rpm. So proud...:)
Bro,glad tat u r proud of wat u own. Im proud of u also. Tis morning a lancer disturb me also. S im a super safe driver i cruise at speed of 40km/hr n he jio me. Nearly acc. So dun ever jio me on the rd if u all c me. Dun honk at me also. Cos i wil panick. Thanks

Bmw badge looks like a target cross hair ... And we got 1 in front and 1 at the back ....

Ah yang;989761 said:
Bro,glad tat u r proud of wat u own. Im proud of u also. Tis morning a lancer disturb me also. S im a super safe driver i cruise at speed of 40km/hr n he jio me. Nearly acc. So dun ever jio me on the rd if u all c me. Dun honk at me also. Cos i wil panick. Thanks

Ah yang;990154 said:
Bro,i didnt run. Cos i scare 2 drive fast. He stick rite up my rear n nearly accident cos i panick n jam e brake

You shud hang a flourescent triangle on both your front and back windscreens.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back