Is there something wrong with me?

SMYUEN said:
TripleM said:
Yuen, nothing wrong with u lah..
U are just a BMW fanatic...

There are people out there who hv been collecting bmws all their life, now wot do u say bout that bro?

Cheers

Hehe.. bro.. fanatic sounds more cool.

You know what, I think I have got a problem. My cab only 6 months and I am itching to change ride again.. Aiyoh... cannot make it man.

How how how.. I need to cure this illness real quick.

:screwedu: :screwedu:

Doc....not much hope man you....but hey....I am suffering from this too :) :) :thumbsup:

Actually it is quite simple and very easy to resolve.

Let's exchange cars for 1 week..just 1 week! Then after which you'll appreciate your car more than ever.

How? :laughlik: :thumbsup:

SMYUEN said:
TripleM said:

There are people out there who hv been collecting bmws all their life, now wot do u say bout that bro?

Cheers

You know what, I think I have got a problem. My cab only 6 months and I am itching to change ride again.. Aiyoh... cannot make it man.

Racebred said:
drive a porsche. you'll switch camps immediately. porsche is the only sports car brand that offer handling like bmw, with good built quality and reliability. unless you're gunning around the corner testing the moment of rear-biased weight distribution, for most purposes it feels really like a very very powerful bmw. maybe it's a german thing. used porkers are attainable, those >5yrs should cost like a new bmw. maybe it's a german thing.

You should sign up together with the good doctor for PWRS in Jakarta in Sept. Join the rest of them who are going la. Best opportunity to whack OPP(other people's porsches). Best thing is that you get to try the ENTIRE range of cars from boxster to cayenne to 996 C4 to 996 turbo to 997!

TripleM said:
Yuen, what ride u want to change to this time? M3 Cabrio?

Haha,
M3 cabrio? will need to sell my house and remain bachelor, then I will be in with a shot.

Hmm.. me like the new bimmers leh...E60?, E90?, Z4? heart a bit itchy itchy you know..

:drool:

*slap*..ok. back to reality.

ryan said:
Actually it is quite simple and very easy to resolve.

Let's exchange cars for 1 week..just 1 week! Then after which you'll appreciate your car more than ever.

How? :laughlik: :thumbsup:

SMYUEN said:
TripleM said:

Cheers

With Barney??? Errrh... No lah, thanks. Hee heehee. I will stick to mine.

SMYUEN said:
TripleM said:

Haha,
M3 cabrio? will need to sell my house and remain bachelor, then I will be in with a shot.

Hmm.. me like the new bimmers leh...E60?, E90?, Z4? heart a bit itchy itchy you know..

The Z4 is nice. :twisted:

ryan said:
SMYUEN said:
TripleM said:

Haha,

The Z4 is nice. :twisted:

the $$$$ also nice. :twisted:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back