Is this a good buy?

Re: Is this a good buy?

Je_taime;440626 said:
can post the new prices? ;)
No problem bro, after I go down PML, I'll post the price!

Haiz.

-1 E46.

C3P0;440236 said:
Ya, I have a feeling it's getting better now too!
Its not only higher used car prices now (I track mainly Bimmer car prices) but they are being sold at a faster rate as compared to earlier part of this year

achee;441004 said:
Its not only higher used car prices now (I track mainly Bimmer car prices) but they are being sold at a faster rate as compared to earlier part of this year

Yes, agreed achee. Sales are indeed picking up. Maybe related to the stock market. So I will say it's a good time to sell car now - we never know what's going to happen tomorrow..

Herman;440863 said:
Haiz.

-1 E46.

-1 handsome E46 driver. :D
Not yet lah. Maybe end of the year.

C3P0;440045 said:
Hi guys,
Like to seek your professional opinion, on this car:

Used BMW 325i Car for Sale from Singapore, CarTimes Automobile - sgCarMart

Low mileage, but I'm not sure if the price of $117k for a 2-year old e90 325 is reasonable. (How much for a new one huh?)

Thanks in advance for your kind advices.
you can consider the newer used ones from Performance Premium Selection... the depreciation is lower than the one from Car Times.

If you are looking for iDrive ones, i believe they have 1from the same batch as above.. around Nov 06 ... I heard can go below $100k...

Can call them to ask for more details...

;)

Je_taime;441336 said:
you can consider the newer used ones from Performance Premium Selection... the depreciation is lower than the one from Car Times.

If you are looking for iDrive ones, i believe they have 1from the same batch as above.. around Nov 06 ... I heard can go below $100k...

;)

There's a 10-month old E90 325 on sale at PPSL, $129k.

Robot, if you are buying from PPSL, I can ask my friend there to give you better price.

jin teck;441388 said:
Robot, if you are buying from PPSL, I can ask my friend there to give you better price.
Wow cool, jinteck best. I'm comparing prices now from different sources, and if I am going down to PPSL, I'll let you know first. Gam siah!

bro, i think that price is exorbitant. I just bought my feb 07 530 last month for about 56% of the list price from performance premium selection..23K mileage only.

so that 325 should be going for much less, based on percentage of the list price, in today's market.

Je_taime;441336 said:

;)

ravenwolf;441478 said:
bro, i think that price is exorbitant. I just bought my feb 07 530 last month for about 56% of the list price from performance premium selection..23K mileage only.
so that 325 should be going for much less, based on percentage of the list price, in today's market.

Thanks Je_taime, ravenwolf, you are right. Luckily never buy. I compared its price against another one on sale at PPSL:

$117k, Mileage 27k, Registered in April 2007 - higher depreciation against:

PPSL: $129kk, Mileage 4k, Registered in August 2008 - lower depreciation!

So u confirm getting a 325? If you go PPSL pls chio me ok

jin teck;441602 said:
So u confirm getting a 325? If you go PPSL pls chio me ok
No lah, difficult to say. Maybe 323, maybe 325. Maybe sedan, maybe coupe.
Heh heh, I will sure jio you if I go PPSL. Because I don't even know where is it, how to go by myself :lol2:

C3P0;441608 said:
No lah, difficult to say. Maybe 323, maybe 325. Maybe sedan, maybe coupe.
Heh heh, I will sure jio you if I go PPSL. Because I don't even know where is it, how to go by myself :lol2:
pls delete post, no respect for old pple :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back