• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Isetta

se7en

Hi all,

I am a new member, so let me firstly say a big hello to everyone here.
I come across this community while doing my research on BMW Isetta.

My roommates father used to own one back in the States, and I can never forget it after a ride.
So my question is: Any Isetta in Singapore? I sure don't see one, except on display in some showroom or car show (looked specially flown-in anyway). What are the chances of buying one here?

Sorry to be asking so many question in my first post, but I know you guys understand my eagerness.

Thank you all.

Re: Isetta

i seriously don't think u can get an Isetta locally...
good luck trying though

Thank you for your reply and encouragement.
I'll certainly share with all of you if I ever got lucky.

someone correct if I'm wrong.......think I recall seeing one in the sime darby showroom near the front windows......with a classic plate. Don't know if its really an isetta or for sale though.

Anyways welcome and good luck in your 'little' quest.

Ya i think i saw an Isetta once at PML too

I saw one in a classic car workshop in Sin Ming a couple of years ago. It was in a poor state, and decorated poorly too (imagine a skull with eyes that lit up as the 3rd brake light - ok if it's a gansta mobile but on an isetta?!).

Not sure if its still on the roads or has been scrapped (ouch!). It would make a great restoration project, if you can spare the time and dollars.

Hi Silky6, Raffles and Chrisdebug, thanks for the leads. The Sin Ming sighting definitely send my heart racing! I don't have all the time and dollars now, but I believe if there's a will there's gonna be a way. Thank you again guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaledoficial
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back