• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

It's an OLD USED CAR! What do you expect?!

Re: It's an OLD USED CAR! What do you expect?!

iScoupe;433827 said:
i dun know the other 5, only know one of them is YOU ~ :smack:

Basket!! Jackie...you again ..come n make me " LAU KUI"" again...What me??? not me Lah !!! :( :( ......I keenak a few koteks also come see the car and talk cock mah!!!

Anyway ...sorry to the Bro "BAYERISH...or Baeyerish...I never study ..."BO TAK CHET" !!! so very rude...sorry leh!!! My mother ask me study hard ..but never study ..so now suffer the conseqences and end up with the only car i can afford E36....What to dooo...!!:(

i mean which guy want to buy old car then fussy until like this. i love bmws lah. else i wouldn't be here. my apologies for the misunderstood phrase

bayerische;434310 said:
i mean which guy want to buy old car then fussy until like this. i love bmws lah. else i wouldn't be here. my apologies for the misunderstood phrase

No lah bro....i blur and overstressed so please forgive my incompetence:silenced: !!!
Next time if meet up wif you ...dinners on me k !???:chinese:

Michelin_E36;434531 said:
No lah bro....i blur and overstressed so please forgive my incompetence:silenced: !!!
Next time if meet up wif you ...dinners on me k !???:chinese:
Scold me too.
I want free dinner :nehnehhh:

Michelin_E36;433807 said:
I personally know at least 6 of them ..can give you two traffic lights and you still smell their exhaust pipe!
Who are the six? Got me or not?

for the above poster;
a new thread starting soon for you ; It's an OLD USED ROBOT! What do you expect?!

:wtf: ..........

wah zhun boh. scully i force u to treat me les amis then how sia. but how come so fussy one? i bet fussy still want to press price

Its norm bor... there are alot of low ballers around... lucky i sold to an appreciator....
b4 that met so many looosers man.....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back