• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

its time to say bye bye to my car

yendo_song

its time to say bye bye to my car..seems dat no one interested to get my car as whole.so here are the lists of parts i m selling:

1. gruppe m intake(for 320)
2. oem m3 mirror(non folding)
3.uuc sway bar
4. uuc pulley
5. ac racing rear wing
6. csl front bumper
7. m3 side skirt
8. angel eyes
9. ac rear roof spoiler
10.radenerge engine cover
11.ac type 4 rim 18" with dunlop p9000..90%tread left.
12.vorsteiner csl trunk(on the way.fits onli coupe)

will be going overseas tonite..will get back to u guys after i comes bk.pls pm me.thanx

Re: its time to say bye bye to my car

Sad to see another nice ride go.

Perhaps you can list down your price expectation for each item and also when you will be back in SG. Easier for interested forummer to make a decision.

On your AC type IV, are these originals or replicas? Also, are these type IV or type IV Racing (i.e. with the studs)? Thanks.

pls call me 96157220 I am interested of few items thks

I am interested in a few stuff, pls send me a price list if available. Thanks

Send you PM. Get back to all of us soon, okay? :)

rex7_vtec said:
I'm calling dibs on the bumper and trunk!!

Wah lau, what is dibs? my england not so good hor?

Hey bro, is your Gruppe M fit e46 318i (4 dylinders/1.9L)? And the pulley too? Thanks

agil8 said:
Wats ur car model is it 318i?

It's a 320ci.. .... ... . . .

hi guys.

sorry, jus got bk from biz trip.wah lau.so many msgs. thanx alot ppl..really appreciate it. paiseh..theres a guy from forum dat wana chop e whole lot (without my car..sobsob)..coming to see me 2mrw evening. if deal is ok..parts will all go to him, except the bonet. if u guys interested, can meet me after dat to look at my stuff if deal is no good. i jus installed e oem m3 bonnet. so dunno whether he is interested. if not any takers? thanx..will keep u guys updated..sorry..i havent got time to sit dwn and look at e msgs..will do so now..bye bye......

hi ppl..

jus manged to read some of the msgs. ok to answer some of the queries...

no, the gruppe m onli goes for 320 i think...i got it from barry. as for the bumper. its high quality pu replica, but fantastic!!!will onli fit coupe( non m3 version) face lift. csl trunk vorsteiner will onli fits the coupe (non m3 ). for side skirts, its oem m3. but has been modified to fit coupe. m3 oem bonnet. will no longer fit m3 cuz it ha been moifed, will onli fit coupe facelift. as for angel eye. it comes with remote ability. but will onli fit facelift i think cuz e rings are smaller. uuc sway bar can fit any car i hope dat one i m not sure. got it from wilson, maybe he can help to answer this. pulley can onli fit 320 and above. for those who has chopped my stuff before i left for biz trip. sorry guys, i din get ur msg in time cuz this guy jus called and say he wans e whole lot couple of mins after i post it on net, hahahahahha... i see whats e outcome 2mrw nite..if some parts he doesnt wan it, will keep u guys updated again. wats my next ride? hmmm.....maybe i will jus stick back to SBS for a change...wohahaha...at least i got to be chauffered ard mah..nice toking to some of u guys. cheers.

sorry...fogort abt the ms3mirror..its oem non folding,modifed to ribbon already liao, so no longer fit 12 or 6 pins. got it from barry too. it suppose to fit coupe onli. but if u wish to try to fit to sedan, be my guess cuz e fitment wont be nice. sealant has to be placed to secure water from sipping thru. thanx again.

ha, sorry..forgot abt th most important one..my car

its a 2004 facelifted coupe. 320ci. msytic blue. mileage is ard 30k..i travels alot so ya lor..bo pian.....in good condition, i will say mint! hahaha...i dunno how how i should be getting it for fbut according to a friend of mine, i guess e figure should be there lah..if any of u guys still interested , pls let me know...i would really prefer if the parts go together with the car....so e nect owner no need to mod much liao lor....but anyhoo....dats abt it i guess. cheers ppl

hi guys..

i have manged to reply most of u guys...(its office hr btw..kekeke). hope it answered most of e question reagrding price and fitment. seriously i do not know wheter e sway bar can fit 318..this i think e best person to ask is wilson..but anyhoo..to those who have msg me, will let u guys know by 2mrw nite ya? thanx ppl once again..and to those who have chopped my sway bar..so sory guys, couldnt make it in time to save ur chop..first come first serve i guess. so sorry..thanx man!!!

Hi yendo, I maybe interested in your car. Pls pm me your car details and the price you are willing to let go.

many thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88red
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back