Jail term and caning for fortune teller who raped daughter of medium

ac323

Staff member
A fortune teller has been sentenced to 12 years' jail and six strokes of the cane for raping the daughter of a medium.

Siah Kwang Yung, 40, admitted to raping an 18-year-old girl on September 12 last year at about midnight.

Investigations showed that the victim's mother is deeply religious and that she has been practising as a medium for the past nine years.

On September 5, the mother chanced upon Siah, who was offering fortune-telling services at a make-shift stall along Waterloo Street.

Siah convinced the victim's mother that a demon had possessed her body and was the cause of her bad luck.

On September 7, Siah visited the woman's flat and said he had to stay there to exorcise the demons in the house.

On September 12, Siah made his move on the victim.

He told the victim's mother, her boyfriend, the victim's brother and his friend to stay out of the girl's room.

Then Siah proceeded to rape the victim in her bedroom.

Earlier in court, the prosecution pointed out several aggravating factors in the case.

The prosecution said Siah abused the family's trust in him and manipulated them.

In fact, Siah had brazenly asked the victim's mother if he could perform a ritual with the victim naked.

His request was rejected by the mother.

The prosecution described Siah's act as despicable and asked for a sentence significantly higher than the benchmark of 10 years' jail and six strokes of the cane.

The maximum penalty for the offence under 375(2) of the Penal Code is 20 years' imprisonment with a fine or caning.

Re: Jail term and caning for fortune teller who raped daughter of medium

Last time I see "40" in any news report I think the fella is an old man...

Now I cannot think like that liao...

I heard from prison officers rapists will be placed in some special arranged cells with notorious homos... I hope the fortune teller cannot change his own fate... screw him hard plsssss

MW;881807 said:
Last time I see "40" in any news report I think the fella is an old man...

Now I cannot think like that liao...

guy 40 is yi tiao long

In my opinion, the mother, bf and brother should all be imprisoned. What kind of parent actually leave his/her kid with a stranger in a room? The stupidity of the mother caused this misfortune. She practically 'invited' the rapist to her home.

The fortune teller could not even read his future.

The medium is truly possessed.

Both are half-past-six professionals.

wonder how come still got such gullible people around, thought they existed only in the mountains.......

In this case ,y wasn't the max sentence given?

I think the question is : Why would the mother allow it to happen? To trust a total stranger?
All these fortune teller work on your soft spot. Else, I don't think it;s that easy to bring down one's defence line.

a lot of gullible people in this world.. however, i cannot believe that people will be so naive/ignorant. Some people just should not be allowed to have kids... only end up hurting their own kids...

poh tong the kkj..if not similar ordeal will happen to another innocent when released..leopard never change the color of it's spot..hope he kena same treatment inside the prison..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back