• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Jan 2009 BMW 320i Convertible for sale

MarkS

Direct Import From BMW Germany, Upgrade Factory Fit Prologic 7 Hifi System, Option Costs Approx S$11k Locally. One Of Two Cars In Singapore.
White exterior/Saddle Brown Leather/Aluminium finishing
44500km done
OMV S$46,543
COE S$7589
Careful Owner, Regular Twice Weekly Wash And 6 Polishes Per Year By Professional Car Polish Firm. Changed New Bridgestone Run Flat Tyres. 16000km Per Year.
For sale at S$153,000.

Direct seller

Please contact Mark at 9022 8212.

Re: Jan 2009 BMW 320i Convertible for sale

It's a PI. However, it's not via any local importer company. Car is serviced regularly by an company owned by an ex PML service trainer with BMW certified equipment. Well maintained and regularly serviced.

Is it still under warranty? PI car quite troublesome if want to upgrade...

Hi manngi,

that's a good question raised.

Car was under the 24 months BMW International Warranty.

Car has been properly ran in, with regular service record. Service maintenance is done with proper service record by an ex Master Service Trainer with PML.

FYI, if you are keen on this car, I will introduce you to the service centre and you can be assured that the follow up service will be good and at a reasonable price. This guy is approved by BMW Germany for regional training on BMW servicing.

As for your question on upgrading, well, not sure what you are thinking of upgrading on.

So do PM me if you are keen on this car and have further questions.

Much appreciated.

Anyway, the engine for the 320i is a time tested and proven engine that is simple and easy to maintain.

:)

Warranty of Tear and wear also very important, I am driving 323i, i have replaced leather seat, door seal and water for free last year... so if PI car only comes with free service is not enough. 320i is 4 inline, but yours convertible, that's the reason you caught my eyes...very nice car...thanks for the reply as well.

I think we need to be realistic. PI cars go for a deep discount. If full warranty is required, then simple solution is buy a PML car. Do note that PML does not give warranty on wear and tear.

Hi e46sg,

Thanks for your input.

It caught me by surprise that anyone will give a wear and tear warranty. Never came across a warranty that covers such. :)

Anyways, I am moving on to a SUV, and yes, I do agree expectations needs to be adjusted, both ways. :)

Well, I have just adjusted my asking on SGcarmart to $148,800.

Anyone keen, just give me a shout. Moving on very soon to the next car due to personal needs.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33win108

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back