January Meetup (Monthly Meetup) - 22th Jan 2006

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sun's out! Will you be there for our next monthly meetup?

22nd Jan (Sunday) - 4:30 - 6:30 PM

We've brought forward the event from our usual last Sunday (29th) as it falls on the Chinese New Year Celebrations. So be there and remember to bring some angbaos for the admin team.

For more information about our meetups.. please click this link!

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778

See you guys there!

Re: January Meetup (Monthly Meetup) - 22th Jan 2006

My car is kim kim goot goot again. Hope it stays that way.....hehehehe

hope the rain stays away...

yeah... hope the sun stays out... if not... sigh...

Wanted to show up to pay my respects to all the TA GE after being MIA for so long, but its raining cats and dogs. Hiaz. Guess I'll watch my collection of Initial-D VCDs or play GT4 instead. :(

Just came back from the locations. Its raining cats & Dogs there..... Damm it. Make a trip down there was still expecting to see some guys there, but ended up one big downpour there.

Manage to see some bimmers there all by alone in one corner, and i just parked behind one blue bimmer with tinted tailights, looks great. Anyway, waited for 15minutes, and i guess the rain had blown the mood away.....and i left :((

Perhaps next one then....

Yeah good thing I was taking an extended nap...........

Azrielsc said:
Hey!! We were all huddled in McDonalds! :)
What a waste. I guess i expected that too that saw some Bimmers parking facing the MacDonalds.....But no contact numbers to call, can't be expecting me to go round the Mac inside and ask around:" Errrm....Are you from the BMW forum???"

Hahahaha :)) Guess perhaps next round i guess. Not fated to meet you guys today :((

GriFFin Trollhattan said:
What a waste. I guess i expected that too that saw some Bimmers parking facing the MacDonalds.....But no contact numbers to call, can't be expecting me to go round the Mac inside and ask around:" Errrm....Are you from the BMW forum???"

Hahahaha :)) Guess perhaps next round i guess. Not fated to meet you guys today :((

Ya, quite difficult to find fellow forumers when it rains especially when we are not old bird and has limited kakis...any good suggestions ?

15 adults sitting together shd be pretty easy to identify. Juz say "Hi, is this the BMW.SG meet-up?" can liao.:)

Azrielsc said:
Ernest, u coming to the meetup??
OOPs...Just saw your post only. Anyway I cant go down. Only wanted to po pi po pi for u all. Guess my popi didnt work...siah...still rain.

Azrielsc said:
There were quite a few dudes wearing the BMW.SG shirts!! :)
That's right, that was what I did at the last meet. You can't go wrong when somebody is wearing the BMW.SG tees.

Peterpan said:
Ya, quite difficult to find fellow forumers when it rains especially when we are not old bird and has limited kakis...any good suggestions ?

Chicken Nugget and Ice Lemon Tea is a excellent ice breaker !!

T6 said:
15 adults sitting together shd be pretty easy to identify. Juz say "Hi, is this the BMW.SG meet-up?" can liao.:)
Guess i just wanna drop by for awhile as still got to rush off to run some errands, that why i didn't go into the mac. At the same time, kinda of paiseh lah to walk into the Mac and asking around...maybe that's me :D Nevermind, next round then. we'll have a better TCSS session then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back