Jap tires not suitable for BMW cars?

Re: Jap tires not suitable for BMW cars?

snowdog said:
Don't know how come these ppl can come out with such theory of Conti cars must use conti tires. :screwedu:
U sh ask them y is it safer to use back "angmo" tires?:juggle:
Can you imagine Korean cars using korean tyres and Malaysian cars using Malaysian tyres then?

Ive been using so far only Jap tyres - Brigdestone's and now Yoko's, so far no Conti tyres for me yet as im very happy with the Jap ones . The only conti IF ever for me will be Michelin's.

In the latest news HAMMAN Technology is already fixing the HANKOOK S1EVO from Korea to the car. I think its not what origin is suitable, its more what model and rating tyre we choose.

Hi

What about the run flat tyres by "Continental". It happened to be the stock tyres for E90 205/55/16. What do you think? Any comments on that?

i not sure abt the stock tyre the last time i used csc its lousy. i think its better for bmw tyres to hv extra load index for the tyres. as i see some same tyre size hv lower load index.

Hi any body have any comments about the stock tyres on E90. Should we change it or keep it?:confused:

Re: Falken tyres suitable for BMW cars?

Ahbengdriver said:
I went to stamford tyres today and saw a nice SSW 19" rim. So asked the guys what tyres are avaliable n they said only sell Falken n Continental. The falkens are 50% the price of contis:screwedu: Has anyone used Falken? Are they good? cant remember the type of tyre but its similar to the Continental SportsConti (err...spelling?). Good on BMW?

Must be the latest Falken Flagship street tire, FK452.
Should be pretty decent I think from their recent testing.

That SSW rims are Stamford's house brand. They hv a factory in Thailand.
Those rims are on the heavy side, so u might wanna reconsider. Surely it will affect your braking and FC, adversely so to speak.

Gd luck in your search.

Cheers

Henry1515 said:
Hi any body have any comments about the stock tyres on E90. Should we change it or keep it?:confused:

U dont hv to..
Those RFT are expensive stuff...might as well finish em off and think bout what to change next time.

hi bro, I use Goodyear F1 GSD3, totally love it on both wet and dry. Value for money. Only thing is that it's made in Germany. I guess in these days manufacturing is all over the shop, Conti brands are also manufactured in Asia and vice-versa....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8xbet_1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back