jasonmaxima, are you ready for a throwdown?!

Meek

read that yan can cook and so can you.

whats your best dish?

so, are you ready for a throwdown? ah choc jie wanna beat you! she say one!! haha.

can i come watch and try your dishes ahh? hehe. please kee chiew if you also wan... :chinese::chinese:

Re: jasonmaxima, are you ready for a throwdown?!

Meek;885982 said:
read that yan can cook and so can you.

whats your best dish?

so, are you ready for a throwdown? ah choc jie wanna beat you! she say one!! haha.

can i come watch and try your dishes ahh? hehe. please kee chiew if you also wan... :chinese::chinese:

...boh ah...boh ah....I surrender ...I Mai Sia Suey....i dun even hve salt & sugar @ home.....stove..got cob webs liow....:lol::lol::lol:..

...hearsay Jason can bake Choc Lava Cake 2....man who cooks...omg.....:drool::drool::drool:

you mean cook this?
images

Halal???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I can cook quite well in Cooking Mama with Wii.. Jamie Oliver standard.. close eyes chop onion also boleh.. can join this throwdown?

What do we throw down ah? Our shirts?

...sis Meek...tt one lamb meh..? ..yr meat looks like chicken ley...

wobbles;886087 said:

...if u hve 6 packs...i'll be gladly there 2 see....:lol::lol::lol:

Chocs;886089 said:
...if u hve 6 packs...i'll be gladly there 2 see....:lol::lol::lol:

I have fish ball - one large ball where a six pack once stood ..... can?

wobbles;886087 said:

shirts? sure... if we are getting beefcakes. choc jie definitely will paused from her choc lava cake for a while. if you get her excited enough... she'll lick them off.. haha.

Chocs;886088 said:
...sis Meek...tt one lamb meh..? ..yr meat looks like chicken ley...

confirm... it used to belong to a girl called mary... hehe.

Meek;886093 said:
shirts? sure... if we are getting beefcakes. choc jie definitely will paused from her choc lava cake for a while. if you get her excited enough... she'll lick them off.. haha.

/wobble innocent again.... Is this what's called Internet flirting? Sorry, never done anything like this before. Noob, so many many forgive prease

wobbles;886095 said:
/wobble innocent again.... Is this what's called Internet flirting? Sorry, never done anything like this before. Noob, so many many forgive prease

you need to be on your knees if you are asking for forgiveness.... hehe. else choc jie wun forgive you. hehe....

wobbles;886092 said:
I have fish ball - one large ball where a six pack once stood ..... can?

...cannnn....!! Lai ba...! Put horse over....:whipper:

Chocs;886097 said:
...cannnn....!! Lai ba...! Put horse over....:whipper:

woah.... choc jie veli kinky...
unker wobbles on his knees yet?

wobbles;886095 said:

...wahahahaha......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...Wobbles having mid life crisis huh.....

...wobbles...prreeeasee la...Flirt yr head la....dun scare Meek away...though i hve a hunch....u will probably be the one frightened off by her...Sis Meek shld be a chilli padi......:p:lol::lol::lol:

Chocs;886102 said:
...wahahahaha......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...Wobbles having mid life crisis huh.....

...wobbles...prreeeasee la...Flirt yr head la....dun scare Meek away...though i hve a hunch....u will probably be the one frightened off by her...Sis Meek shld be a chilli padi......:p:lol::lol::lol:

no no no... meek is no chilli padi...
meek is ginger. more old more spicy.

Chocs;886102 said:

Chocs Mei, my mid life crisis was more than 20 years ago. I'd be happy now just to wake up in the morning and being able to pee in a straight line, what with the prostate acting up in old age and all....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e2betvnmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back