JB Workshop

IS250C

Hi
I am thinking of sending my 06 523 to JB workshop for vanos repair for lower cost.
Please give me the contact of the jb workshop.
Thank you.

Re: JB Workshop

Can go to:

BM Auto Garage
11 jalan permas 9/1
Bandar baru permas jaya
Tel: 0167783521
Look for Sanjeev

Just left my car there today to replace all engine gasket(including flywheel), oil servicing, ATF oil change.

seconded on BM Auto Garage.

Sanjeev and Manjeev know their stuff!

Thank you for the contact.
I heard parts are 30% more expensive in JB vs spore so do you buy parts and bring over? If yes, how do you know what parts are needed?

Cheers.

marksim;964513 said:
Can go to:
BM Auto Garage
11 jalan permas 9/1
Bandar baru permas jaya
Tel: 0167783521
Look for Sanjeev

Just left my car there today to replace all engine gasket(including flywheel), oil servicing, ATF oil change.

IS250C;965253 said:
Thank you for the contact.
I heard parts are 30% more expensive in JB vs spore so do you buy parts and bring over? If yes, how do you know what parts are needed?

Cheers.

Yes parts are more ex in jb. Usually for minor parts I will let them include in the works because it is quite troublesome to let them check which parts need to replace then come back sg to buy parts and return for repair again.

Expensive items like solenoids, etc is worthwhile to buy in sg because the savings is a few hundred as compare you get in jb.

So there has to be a balance and not 100% we bring our parts in. Let them make some money too!

Still the time taken to get there and wait for the job to finish maybe a challenge for some .....

marksim;965269 said:
Yes parts are more ex in jb. Usually for minor parts I will let them include in the works because it is quite troublesome to let them check which parts need to replace then come back sg to buy parts and return for repair again.

Expensive items like solenoids, etc is worthwhile to buy in sg because the savings is a few hundred as compare you get in jb.

So there has to be a balance and not 100% we bring our parts in. Let them make some money too!

Red_Bean_Bun;965275 said:
Still the time taken to get there and wait for the job to finish maybe a challenge for some .....

Yes thats for sure. But for the recent trip i made, sg workshops quoted 2.5-3k. I have it all done there at less than 1.5k. i think is worth the trip. At least for me who wants to have the bill's more pocket friendly. :)

for a 1k difference .... most definitely.

marksim;965347 said:
Yes thats for sure. But for the recent trip i made, sg workshops quoted 2.5-3k. I have it all done there at less than 1.5k. i think is worth the trip. At least for me who wants to have the bill's more pocket friendly. :)

Red_Bean_Bun;965367 said:
for a 1k difference .... most definitely.

Yup. So one time do a lot is worth it. If just for servicing or minor stuffs, then don't bother. Not much savings too.

Thanks for tip. Although I work in JB, I also dunno any WS in JB!!! But Permas Jaya quite (in)famous for chinese gangster and robberies leh.... Must stay at the WS till complete, cannot leave it there I guess

got wifi access there ? Bring some snacks .....

Citizen69;966806 said:
Thanks for tip. Although I work in JB, I also dunno any WS in JB!!! But Permas Jaya quite (in)famous for chinese gangster and robberies leh.... Must stay at the WS till complete, cannot leave it there I guess

Citizen69;966806 said:

Is it? I left my car at the workshop for 3 days!.....fee wifi provided...

Citizen69;966806 said:

Ask a fren to drive in with you and you can leave the car there...

Autoparts in msia is taxed 30+10%. So please buy your own parts.

How is their workmanship?
Any feedback, both positive and negative on any aspects.
Thanks,

marksim;967305 said:
Is it? I left my car at the workshop for 3 days!.....fee wifi provided...

IS250C;968789 said:
How is their workmanship?
Any feedback, both positive and negative on any aspects.
Thanks,

Price is reasonable. Workmanship is good. Speed wise is not the fastest so one have to be more patient.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I drive an e90 320i 2005.
Recently I have some coolant, radiator and minor oil leak issues, knowing that oil leaks are common, are coolant and radiator issues common?

Also, appreciate if anyone or Oscar to PM me the jb workshop address.

Thanks!

bro
let me know when u going in? we can go in together cos I like to know where this place is....
can help shave off cost also good man....

:)

U are right need to be patient. They do slowly maybe their labour cheap.

marksim;968798 said:
Price is reasonable. Workmanship is good. Speed wise is not the fastest so one have to be more patient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back