JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

Tek Kok Beng

Hi Hi,

Know many here have done the JB..either 1,2 or 3... know it another 80bhp... but in terms of driving the car? whats the diff? been told its night and day.... how would your describe it?

Re: JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

S H I O K N E S S

Re: JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

With JB, yes 80, but if you add DP & FMIC, minus MEOW-MEOWs, it will be close to 420 / 620 nm.......

The diff will depend on which torque map you adopt.

My feel? "Ai Race Mai?"

Juice the ride and its really POWER!!!

but b4 u ask....void warranty. n b4 u ask...will beat m3. n b4 u ask...0-100 4.1 some claimed....n b4 u ask....

DP = down pipe
FMIC = front mount intercooler
meow meow = pussy = cats

n b4 u ask...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6m_8yOprGc[/YOUTUBE]

Tek Kok Beng;410241 said:
Hi Hi,

Know many here have done the JB..either 1,2 or 3... know it another 80bhp... but in terms of driving the car? whats the diff? been told its night and day.... how would your describe it?

Vincent, you got to take a taxi ride in some of the ride to feel the difference.

I wish I knew how JB3 felt man... but I don't dare to mod my car too much.
Only mods are aesthetics... and my BBK

totoseow;410248 said:
but b4 u ask....void warranty. n b4 u ask...will beat m3. n b4 u ask...

DP = down pipe
meow meow = pussy = cats

Wahahahahaha on DA BALL!

but b4 u ask....void warranty. n b4 u ask...will beat m3. n b4 u ask... it will not beat a lambo

DP = down pipe
meow meow = pussy = cats

jaskin;410250 said:
I wish I knew how JB3 felt man... but I don't dare to mod my car too much.
Only mods are aesthetics... and my BBK
u CB.........

if i can only choose one mod......it would have to be JB*

The feel on the various maps.......

(1) Excitement before a blind date with a chio bu
(2) Joy of meeting one
(3) Holding Chio Bu's hand
(4) Frenching her
(5) Foreplay

Maps (6) and (7) you have to experience it yourself..... where's Ah Beng Driver?

I think Map 6 is what you call the Mile high club without actually being a mile high

i was thinking will it be from a slight tap on the back tap on the back to a full red carded push....

620nm torque? Wah lau..

shiokness.

kenntona;410245 said:
With JB, yes 80, but if you add DP & FMIC, minus MEOW-MEOWs, it will be close to 420 / 620 nm.......

The diff will depend on which torque map you adopt.

My feel? "Ai Race Mai?"

kenntona;410258 said:
The feel on the various maps.......

(1) Excitement before a blind date with a chio bu
(2) Joy of meeting one
(3) Holding Chio Bu's hand
(4) Frenching her
(5) Foreplay

Maps (6) and (7) you have to experience it yourself..... where's Ah Beng Driver?

What is this JB about? Must go JB as in Johor Bahru to get is it? Kenn u neber jio !

apart from the joys of the extra power, i noticed my oil temps to be a lot higher with jb3 vs jbx. need to finally install my oil coller that's been lying around....

absolute power corrupts absolutely.....

just like

power flows from the barrel of my gun....

kuvesh;410289 said:
apart from the joys of the extra power, i noticed my oil temps to be a lot higher with jb3 vs jbx. need to finally install my oil coller that's been lying around....

I dont get that increase in temp. But I still went ahead and install the oil cooler which was also lying around for quite some time. :yummie:

And after OC, the oil temp is slightly lower! :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwindiscount

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back