JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

Re: JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

aorlando;412667 said:
Fuzzy -- how can I contact you - interested in JB3 and any other mods you can suggest. See you offered to someone else on loan, is that offer valid for a newbie?

Loan? You mean as in lease a JB3?:nehnehhh: :lol2:

Hoii...Fuzzy, u neber tell me you do credit basis also....^%#%^*((&#$#Y#%*

Re: JB3 on 335i..know the numbers... but how about the feel of the additional power?

camelot88;412606 said:
Got JB3, stepped on accelerator in DS mode the first time and STEAM!

The torque is near scary territory the first time you floor it with DTC off fully. I think I burned out half of my PS2 tires thread by now. Can still see the tire burn trail in front of one fullerton hehehe!

Its not so much the speed, how fast can we go over here anywhere, its the TORQUE man...totally unlimited and linear torque.

Good thing also is that if you just tap your accelerator for normal driving, car still feels like a normal 335 (which is still a heck of a car).

Just rememeber to tell your valet not to try anything funny. Good thing is you can change the map back to normal from within the car before leaving it with wifey etc. so no accidental launch sequence at traffic lights :).

Next need downpipes to complete the ride .... how bro wilson can help?

better drive slowly hor, dont anyhow cheong. Wait insurance company up premiums for 335 then all of us hiong karn liao. Map 0 is the best.:)

Fuzzy is da man !!!

For the N54 mods, he is the ONE and ONLY man you need to know !!! Besides JB3, get the STETT FMIC and UR DP from Fuzzy. Ask D_Iceman to help with the Quaife LSD. These are the few mods you must have, on top of a well-tuned piggyback system.

As for performance enhanced, do your own assessment after the Juice. I know most of the Juiced 335s are doing around 4.5, some even claimed 4.1 sec on the century sprint. We know the the Juiced machines beat the pedigree Ms on the drag (and only so, not the track). That pretty much give you a clue where you stand when you know someone wanna prove a point to your chio GF at the traffic lights. I had my share with the GTR, and all I can say is this - wrong league !!! By the time we hit the century eggs, it is easily 2 car lengths ahead. That's a monster !!!

620 nm of torque is attainable, but please do something about that handling. Get JIC Cross (or KW CS) as the default coils.

Have fun modding the N54.

How come my sprint only 5.5 sec ?

Ahbengdriver said:
How come my sprint only 5.5 sec ?
You not BENG enough.

i volunteer to do time keeping

hitmee said:
i volunteer to do time keeping
Ask your GF sitting in front to do. Or get the performance steering wheel !!!

Some margin of error, but a good gauge nevertheless.

kenntona;412699 said:
Ask your GF sitting in front to do. Or get the performance steering wheel !!!

Some margin of error, but a good gauge nevertheless.

not interested in my car timing.....almost stock and slow

more interested with those well modded 335 timing

ai time mai?

hitmee said:
more interested with those well modded 335 timing ai time mai?
Hard to extract precise timing, even with GTech Pro.........

kenntona;412695 said:
You not BENG enough.

I am coming to steal your performance steering wheel.

Ahbengdriver said:
I am coming to steal your performance steering wheel.
Gor Lau? I saw your Advan 335 yesterday. Who scared who? Wahahahahahaha........

aorlando;412667 said:
Fuzzy -- how can I contact you - interested in JB3 and any other mods you can suggest. See you offered to someone else on loan, is that offer valid for a newbie?

Just give me a call 98431011.

I'll set you up with a trial for 1 week. If you're unsatisfied for any reason, I'll refund you in full.

hehehe..true true...I still cut off before hitting speed limit (most times)...

It's the initial kickback from the torque that gets me off!

Forgot about insurance - now my one year free insurance going to expire, better be on the ball to save my no claim bonus.

Ahbengdriver;412678 said:
better drive slowly hor, dont anyhow cheong. Wait insurance company up premiums for 335 then all of us hiong karn liao. Map 0 is the best.:)

Hi Aorlando,

No need to trail la....confirmed STEAM...Once removed, you feel like you have lost 1 turbo charger, then in your heart, you will tell yourself this: 400Nm is weak .......believed us.

Power is always NOT enough but ones must know the limit.... GTR driver will say 580Nm is nothing....he needs 800Nm

Happy modding
:)

kenntona;412487 said:
It works on the N54 engine block, be it a 135, 335, X6, 740..........

May i know if u guys are running with a manual or automatic gearbox? It sure is a lot of power to pile onto the stock transmission.

Most are on autobox and 3 here that are on manual :)

juiced pariahs can whip yr ass.....right! i agree. but after turn 1 and 2, u are gone in yr porky. u are sure an A hole.... ah lek told me one...

TripleM;412675 said:
\

Juiced pariahs can whip my ass anytime on sprint type of runs....

very true ken.......hook me up with an LSD if i ever get a 335i!!!!!!

kenntona;412693 said:
Fuzzy is da man !!!

For the N54 mods, he is the ONE and ONLY man you need to know !!! Besides JB3, get the STETT FMIC and UR DP from Fuzzy. Ask D_Iceman to help with the Quaife LSD. These are the few mods you must have, on top of a well-tuned piggyback system.

As for performance enhanced, do your own assessment after the Juice. I know most of the Juiced 335s are doing around 4.5, some even claimed 4.1 sec on the century sprint. We know the the Juiced machines beat the pedigree Ms on the drag (and only so, not the track). That pretty much give you a clue where you stand when you know someone wanna prove a point to your chio GF at the traffic lights. I had my share with the GTR, and all I can say is this - wrong league !!! By the time we hit the century eggs, it is easily 2 car lengths ahead. That's a monster !!!

620 nm of torque is attainable, but please do something about that handling. Get JIC Cross (or KW CS) as the default coils.

Have fun modding the N54.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88bio
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back