JB4 installed. Now I'm hooked !

JJ 523XL

Just got my F10 528 m sport a jb4 installed at Boss on map 2 with K&N filter and new downpipe. Omg!...Had such chips before but this is really something else. Am really blown away with the extra power.

Anyone can advise what's next? I think maybe this turbo can still be squeezed further.
Need my boot space so not too keen on methanol map 3.

Fundamentals sorted out...Am already on kelleners quads, 20" and upgraded brakes.:cool:

Re: JB4 installed. Now I'm hooked !

JJ 523XL;1094275 said:
Just got my F10 528 m sport a jb4 installed at Boss on map 2 with K&N filter and new downpipe. Omg!...Had such chips before but this is really something else. Am really blown away with the extra power.

Anyone can advise what's next? I think maybe this turbo can still be squeezed further.
Need my boot space so not too keen on methanol map 3.

Fundamentals sorted out...Am already on kelleners quads, 20" and upgraded brakes.:cool:

coilover so can corner better with the additonal power added........no need to brake much...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Try tuning your transmission - all that power has to go though the tranmission to be delivered especially since its a 8 speeder......

Thought of the coil overs. Afraid that the family is gonna complain on the comfort level.

Any idea where may be a good place to have the transmission tuning looked into?
Cheers

JJ 523XL;1094463 said:
Thought of the coil overs. Afraid that the family is gonna complain on the comfort level.

Any idea where may be a good place to have the transmission tuning looked into?
Cheers

Codewerx?
KW V3 very comfortable.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

why do u wanna mess with Downpipes on a F10? Isnt it supposed to be a family car.

Did you try pushing it hard, as in hard on NSH and was there any CEL? I had JB1 JB2 and JB3 'nong nong ago'. Always kena CEL.

Stay stock, that's what I always advise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back