Jerry Gee, proud owner of SKE XXXX BMW 535i in NewPaper report

Re: Jerry Gee, proud owner of SKE XXXX BMW 535i in NewPaper report

kenntona;819326 said:
What are the two sides of the story?

Bystander's side: He block entrance with his BMW 535

Jerry's side: I got money to pay fine, small matter

Guilty. I hope his car breaks down

3rd side of the story: Toyota Wish soccer-mom is a lousy driver.

If it were me, I zoom zoom outta that space easy like A B C :)

I da man.

I witnessed something similar a few weeks ago at Simpang. Got this car blocking this SUV then the SUV driver horn non stop for a good 15 minutes before the car driver return from his grocery shopping. The SUV driver like wanna bash him up but the car drive just quickly zhao.

milk15;819303 said:
Are you saying Sherman????? :boxing::boxing::boxing:

milk so smart...haha :D

kenntona;819326 said:
What are the two sides of the story?

i thnik the other driver also no better lah.
typical singaporeans....inconsiderate and not bothered abt the traffic jams or inconveniences they cause when they pick up their kids.

helbreath;819334 said:
I witnessed something similar a few weeks ago at Simpang. Got this car blocking this SUV then the SUV driver horn non stop for a good 15 minutes before the car driver return from his grocery shopping. The SUV driver like wanna bash him up but the car drive just quickly zhao.

its a very common sight lah, especially at heartland malls where cars will anyhow park on the basis tat they are just rushing in to return DVD or pick up kids from childcare or violin lessions etc etc... My estate there EVERYDAY can hear prolonged horning....

I just park further away and walk down..no hassle no horning no frustration..liang liang

Can even kaypoh and stand down there watch drama when cb driver comes back and the horning driver kan him or show him finger and both start cursing and swearing until father mother son daughter also mentioned in the cursing..funny sight

MW;819339 said:
its a very common sight lah, especially at heartland malls where cars will anyhow park on the basis tat they are just rushing in to return DVD or pick up kids from childcare or violin lessions etc etc... My estate there EVERYDAY can hear prolonged horning....

I just park further away and walk down..no hassle no horning no frustration..liang liang

Can even kaypoh and stand down there watch drama when cb driver comes back and the horning driver kan him or show him finger and both start cursing and swearing until father mother son daughter also mentioned in the cursing..funny sight

I don't dare anyhow park for fear kenna scratched :eek:

But if others do it i like to wait and see free show. Damn eng.

MW;819339 said:

That's why we are such a respectful, filial society. We always send warm regards to the other party's ancestors even in the heat of an argument.

We da best.

yes once I heard a lorry driver kan a Nissan driver who blocked everyone's way "Ler ehh char boh kia heng gao kan".., roughly translated "Your daughter kenna copulate by dog"... wherein the Nissan driver responded "ler gong kay zhi bai ler pua pu bor" roughly translated "you say again you torn fcuk mother"..and then other cars were horning and the Nissan driver drove off....

Darth Vader;819270 said:
Police investigating parent who parked in yellow box
May 23, 2012 - 1:36am

By Valerie Koh

Police said they are investigating the driver who allegedly obstructed traffic outside Raffles Girls’ Primary School last Thursday by parking in a yellow box.

He and another driver had a war of words outside the school in Bukit Timah.

When contacted last night, Mr Jerry Gee, who is self-employed and has twin girls at the school, said: “This is a very small matter. I’ve got the money to pay the fine."

Read the full report in The New Paper on Wednesday (May 23).

Wat is he doing? Act cute or directing traffic?

I usually go sit on or lean on the offending car... confirm immediate attention from driver....

I scared horn press too long, horn spoil, warranty wun cover.... my SA say one.

btw, are malaysian truck air horns allowed? I wanna retrofit on my car.... blast those road hoggers & 125cc motorcycles who cruise at 85km/h on the right lane.....

oh dear this guy was my ex colleague 15 yrs ago..ex FX trader.....bit beng type. guai lan for sure.

toto can u go tell him we wanna be his friends?

i think after he left banking he went to work for his sister in some paint pigment company. hot tempered action packed guy. steady.

sart ... waste energy in horning ... frustrating ... cursing ...
mw is my idol in energy saving :D

MW;819339 said:

I only respect the person who stopped his car on the highway to confront another driver who was playing monkey with him...

ok .. here is one for you to respect
what's the fine for stopping in expressway "intentionally" and obstructing traffic? :D

pierre%2Bpng%2Bsjb900z.jpg

MW;819391 said:
I only respect the person who stopped his car on the highway to confront another driver who was playing monkey with him...

MW;819391 said:

Evoque owner???? :D:D:D
No names mentioned............

wt_know;819395 said:
ok .. here is one for you to respect
what's the fine for stopping in expressway "intentionally" and obstructing traffic? :D

pierre%2Bpng%2Bsjb900z.jpg

milk15;819400 said:
Evoque owner???? :D:D:D
No names mentioned............

you say leh?

i hope robot GCB is not blocked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members