Jialat... So many problems...

Re: Jialat... So many problems...

ac323;533219 said:
so you changed to? 265 / 30 / 19?

cheers

Yup... Changed to 265/20/19 for rear PS2. Front remains 235/35/19 for front. No more rubbing.

Cheers

jooggie;533229 said:
Bad odour is normal for BMWs. You can try turning the thermostat to the highest temp and let it blow for about 20 mins to kill the bacterial. Alternatively, you can change the micro filther. You can go Eng Soon to get it at a fraction of what PML will rip you off for

think there are several threads on this smelly problem. do a search on the forum.

if you complain under warranty, they'll just spray some smelly disinfectant which will stink up the car even more.

Tried the hot air method before. Not working well for me. I go PML see see if they can settle, if not I go Eng Soon. Thanks!

Cheers

smelly problem : hot air did not work for me.

try driving with aircon set to auto recirculate instead on full recirculate. that worked for me. no more smelly odor.

Replace the aircond filter ($50) and you will be fine.. I replace every year regardless of condition.

axterixx1111;533266 said:
Tried the hot air method before. Not working well for me. I go PML see see if they can settle, if not I go Eng Soon. Thanks!

Cheers

axterixx1111;533262 said:
Yup... Changed to 265/20/19 for rear PS2. Front remains 235/35/19 for front. No more rubbing.

Cheers

wah, won't your front becomes higher than the rear?

cheers

axterixx1111;533266 said:

Cheers

mine had this funky smell when u first start the aircon, tried the hot air method but no help. Then PML changed the microfilter at my inspection 1. Smell disappeared. try that before letting them put those chemical cleaners. Especially those citrus smelling sort. the smell can be very harsh on you and your passengers.

What i do now is, if i'm leaving the car for 5 day periods, i put the fan only on high speed towards the end of the journey and try to dry out the system before i shut off the engine.

If 275 rear PS2, still wouldnt rub. Doesnt matter if stock or lowered because stock already looks lowered for the e92 rear!!
Whats the qns with changing the tints?

Carcinogenic;533915 said:
If 275 rear PS2, still wouldnt rub. Doesnt matter if stock or lowered because stock already looks lowered for the e92 rear!!
Whats the qns with changing the tints?

oh regarding the tints.. the previous owner already have a tint (suspect is Vcool) on but don't seem dark enough. So Im wondering...

1) is there any brand of dark tint (almost cannot see inside) that is LTA passable.
2) what will it cost as too ex (cost above $300) then I will be wasting too much money on an unnecessary mod...

Thanks for asking...

axterixx1111;533895 said:
Oops pai sei... I meant 265/30/19... typo error....

alright..........

vroom vroom
cheers

axterixx1111;534102 said:
oh regarding the tints.. the previous owner already have a tint (suspect is Vcool) on but don't seem dark enough. So Im wondering...

1) is there any brand of dark tint (almost cannot see inside) that is LTA passable.
2) what will it cost as too ex (cost above $300) then I will be wasting too much money on an unnecessary mod...

Thanks for asking...
its irregardless of the brand. be it 3M or vkool they have compliant or non compliant tints. they kind you are going for is sure to be disapproved by LTA.

tints r usually around the $500 region and above.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xocdiaonlinelife

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back