JOY is PERFORMANCE within reach

Re: JOY is PERFORMANCE within reach

wt_know;584191 said:
damn damn damn .... i just did it outside (yesterday, order 1 week ago) for $3,317 incl GST and base on my research this is the BEST BEST price liao !
those who want oem bodykit, this is the 1st time i will advise you to go pml ... $2948 for M-aero and $3751 for Performance. fking MTL !!!

calling ROBOT .... where are you ... forget about china mei mei kit ... get german blondies

emmh... actualy ur $3.3k before this pml promo i thk is the best outside price liao loh ..... i was quoted much more than that frm afew shops.... does urs include the trunk spoiler? if so than i thk its really good liao.

$3.3k is for front, side and rear bumper only. just like pml offers.
i did months of research and i thought find the best price liao. damn pml that i did not get this brochure but only the performamce one.
good for those who want to change kit now :D

wt_know;584203 said:
$3.3k is for front, side and rear bumper only. just like pml offers.
i did months of research and i thought find the best price liao. damn pml that i did not get this brochure but only the performamce one.
good for those who want to change kit now :D

3.3k is fairly a reasonable price to pay for a full kit bro. N Btw, nice ... :yummie:

So what's next for you?

wt_know;584191 said:
damn damn damn .... i just did it outside (yesterday, order 1 week ago) for $3,317 incl GST and base on my research this is the BEST BEST price liao !
those who want oem bodykit, this is the 1st time i will advise you to go pml ... $2948 for M-aero and $3751 for Performance. fking MTL !!!

calling ROBOT .... where are you ... forget about china mei mei kit ... get german blondies

Kinda newbie idea i guess, but why performance kit is more ex than m-kit? Isn't it the other way round?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back