JP Morgan's reply to a Materialistic Woman

Re: JP Morgan's reply to a Materialistic Woman

Chocs;590473 said:

...Zorro got 6 packs..still considered weaker sex..meh...haha..Jason Jason..advice..hahahaha!!

Weaker sex... not avail legally... fairer sex = female... implied from conversation through usage of term... Zorro's weaker sex = male = invalid... especially male with 6pack...

Ok boh???

Many offers one consideration sounds more logical... but so long as parties agree... what have i to say...

Mi not lawyer leh... lagi not working for PAP or Govt. cos didn't qualify for any President's Scholarship of Queen's Scholarship...

I'm only a corporate legal counsel for my company... Sad to say..

Jason.Neo;590475 said:
Weaker sex... not avail legally... fairer sex = female... implied from conversation through usage of term... Zorro's weaker sex = male = invalid... especially male with 6pack...

Ok boh???

Many offers one consideration sounds more logical... but so long as parties agree... what have i to say...

Mi not lawyer leh... lagi not working for PAP or Govt. cos didn't qualify for any President's Scholarship of Queen's Scholarship...

I'm only a corporate legal counsel for my company... Sad to say..

..mai ani kon la...very smart liow..

okie..eng eng ceng ceng going for a leisure trip now..budapest ley..happy like anything..hee...

Dont be a party booper le....turn me on then run away to Budapest...offer acceptance with considerations all on the table with the smart legal guy as a witness too..

I like to eat chocolate one,,,I start by tearing its covering, smelling the fragrance and if its fresh will lick it slowly moisturing it and after few minutes, it should be wet and will slurp it and finish it by swallowing it..hows that?

Chocs;590478 said:
..mai ani kon la...very smart liow..

okie..eng eng ceng ceng going for a leisure trip now..budapest ley..happy like anything..hee...

zorro;590486 said:
Dont be a party booper le....turn me on then run away to Budapest...offer acceptance with considerations all on the table with the smart legal guy as a witness too..

I like to eat chocolate one,,,I start by tearing its covering, smelling the fragrance and if its fresh will lick it slowly moisturing it and after few minutes, it should be wet and will slurp it and finish it by swallowing it..hows that?

Very explicit description of precise performance... Deal done and I'm out of the picture... u guys go ahead and enjoy your chocolate bro...

WTF..OT like siao until become sammyboy forum

marklee;590497 said:
WTF..OT like siao until become sammyboy forum

Sammyboy??? You gotta be joking... We're all decent folks here

Ok noted...btw I nvr questioned whether you guys are decent..but thanks for the update.

Dont mind me asking..What is this sammyboyforum some bro mentioned about? Is it about fighting for womens rights?

satinGHOST|r!der;590544 said:
Dont mind me asking..What is this sammyboyforum some bro mentioned about? Is it about fighting for womens rights?

Yeah... Women's rights of an alternative kind...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aw8vietnamorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back